VN Ren'Py Abandoned Experiencing Life [The prologue] [Forcion]

Do you want to see this story continue

• Total voters

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
any way to find a proofreader for free, if I can get support on Patreon I am going to pay them but cant, in the beginning, I am Indian so unknowingly slipped some behavioral references.

and thanks for your review on character faces I personally created them from each slider ( my pc gave up on me, multiple times during creation)
There are some dedicated threads on this forum where devs and proofreaders can mix and some are willing to help out for free or a mention in game. Do not have the links to those threads myself but someone should be able to link you or you should be able to find them with search. Good luck on your game. :)

MrFriendly, I know you have no time yourself, but can you help out dev with some links?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Forcion

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Yeah I re-read your post and was just about to fix mine lol

In that case count me in, I'll definitely give this a try.

(I don't know why this concept gave me so much difficulty, it isn't that complex, guess I just have a case of the dumb today.
hey I facepalmed in an amusing way, not In demeaning way, hope it will resolve any misunderstanding

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
No NTR surprise only NETORI and he will not make sandbox I hope
No sandbox, I experienced the difficulty in creating the main menu icon only, sandbox seems like making sandcastle from dry sand, in dessert, meaning can't create it because the story has no requirements for it. choices will be added( not point or long-lasting system, just between doing one thing to other)

• Love
Reactions: Warhawk1 and Jsd16

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I can make the watersport part avoidable,
Netori NOT NTR, will you will be able to switch positions either to have h-scenes in a different locations or make the cucked husband go away.

although the h-scenes involving these parts will take 2-3 updates to come ( other scenes will be there but not these ones in the next update)

again you will NOT be sharing or swinging to any extent
Making watersports avoidable would be fine. It's a fetish that actually disgusts me, like smelling underwear, it's also something that disgusts me a lot.

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Making watersports avoidable would be fine. It's a fetish that actually disgusts me, like smelling underwear, it's also something that disgusts me a lot.
its not going to be that just peeking while urinating or just few events of peeing in public not more I planned out, I don't like scat or smelly acts

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
its not going to be that just peeking while urinating or just few events of peeing in public not more I planned out, I don't like scat or smelly acts
I'm not a big fan of those kinds of scenes either. I prefer to avoid seeing them.

The peeping scenes (watching the girls change, watching them in their sleep, etc.) don't really appeal to me. If you add the urination thing, I don't like them.

In any case, when I try the game I will comment on how it seemed to me

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There are some dedicated threads on this forum where devs and proofreaders can mix and some are willing to help out for free or a mention in game. Do not have the links to those threads myself but someone should be able to link you or you should be able to find them with search. Good luck on your game. :)

MrFriendly, I know you have no time yourself, but can you help out dev with some links?
Wha? You make me seem almost nice enough to give people free help, shame on you. ;)

Forcion

Check out this forum: https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/?prefix_id=81

I've sorted it for unpaid proofreaders, good luck on your game and I hope you find someone to help you out.

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Wha? You make me seem almost nice enough to give people free help, shame on you. ;)

Forcion

Check out this forum: https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/?prefix_id=81

I've sorted it for unpaid proofreaders, good luck on your game and I hope you find someone to help you out.
thanks for linking me to such a useful forum, nut right now I decided to make improvement on the next update, I will either have a proofreader as a partner because I can't just use someone for free and am at a financial situation where can pay them if I don't receive anything from the game.

and right now I am writing about the basic plotline of the next update(fairly big) so a proofreader is a great help.

and thanks for helping me out, I just wanted to create something that is worthwhile with my stupid PC and virtual Assistant

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
so I have to inform you that I am working on the next update, as I don't want my game to die in a new and ignored way, so I had already set out plotlines for a couple of updates just not detailed dialogues and systems.

I got the response that the game is promising but the dialogue and grammar quality is down, now I know my shortcomings to an extent, I got overly excited that I completed the games after a month of brainstorming, I never test ran it. which caused some obvious flaws.

I also have a fear that if I don't put hard work into creating a good ( better) game I will never be able to complete this project, although my own financial situation is not that good (19M) and my parents are a bit orthodox, so I wanted to test out the water before sailing it.

I am now working on creating a detailed storyline from the plotline(80% completed) and soon will work on dialogues. I will receive criticism that I am running too fast, and I understand the concern that I will ruin something good if I try to rush it. but for me thinking plot-points was the main headache, rendering scene just depends on my PC's mood, and not to forget the main dialogue quality, I asked for help from my friend and he can act as a proofreader of the sort. ( a Rough sketch or each conversation is already created, just putting them in the right form and reading them needs to be done )

I will be working on some basic render, and will post them here(have no Patreon so), and will ask for your review on them.
I hope that my game will come into peoples eyes after the next update( in the next 3-4 days)

content in the update:
MC arrival in the house, Introduction to each character, Events
nearly will be 400-600 renders and fixing the dick

A new Main menu Screen, Choice with actual Content with each decision( none that just skip content)

please, if you have any ideas on improving bits and pieces in my story you can reply to this thread I mainly check each hour or two in between, and always reply

And to fix the problem of the graphics card, I am borrowing my friend's Pc ( he have the gaming one)

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
If these settings are not present now, can u add it ??? Forcion
Hey, I was testing the initial reaction to the game, I never intended an android app in the first place, I will add one along with the next update, and will add all the main settings like the textbox settings you said.

as of now, I am planning to also add something like chapter select to the game,
thanks for advising me

Reactions: Rory Smith