Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Join a young couple on their adventure as they move to New York to start a new chapter in their lives. She's starting university to become a journalist, and he's job hunting while supporting her every step of the way. The choices he makes throughout their journey will have consequences you can see play out as the game progresses.
Warning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-23
Release Date: 2024-06-23
Developer: Dimajio333 -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras:
Russian Translation*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
Graphic improvement from previous works. This is why Dimajio is the best dev on this site. Always hearing, learning, and improving. Thx for the share and good luck!

Feb 23, 2019
Hopefully it includes some oblivious/mystery Netorare. I really felt like that route was missing from Pineapple Express and would have added a lot to it. All in all though, I am always up for another Dimajio game

Reactions: stahalle and shiqz

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
So do we control both? Sorry, have to ask everytime there's a multiple protagonists tag because they slap that tag even for a minor pov shift.
Edit: I guess I should've read overview thoroughly before making the comment but apparently you only make decisions for Male MC(Husband), although there Wife POV(Optional) as well, you don't get to choose for her so not really a Female protagonist.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote