VN Ren'Py Exploring the Big Apple [Ep. 1] [Dimajio333]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Arteok80

Jun 24, 2024
so Emma only needs a couple of hours to already find her husband's replacement, well, now that's trust in women, hahahahha

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hopefully, this game won't be another vanilla, homogenized game, safe-for-all game.

Hope we can see some good blackmail, drugs, rape, gangbangs involved...
I mean.. at least some content that can raise a little bit the heartbeat of the players.

Lately is just a diarrhea of adult games with predictable, boring outcome all very wrapped in this safe framework of creativity-killer Patron.

and...please Dev, avoid to add green/pink/blue hair girls or piercing ridden characters!

That's it... wish list done.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Hopefully the dev sticks to the current model of seeing each day from both perspectives. Also, give the female some choices, eventually. I went in and renamed the photographer after myself. I am inserting myself into the story that way. Do not want to play as a cuckold or a victim of cheating. If that is your thing, more power to ya.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Nice. Will definitely download once more content comes out. Like how Dev came right out with it and said - it’s NTR. Hopefully, that keeps the anti-NTR brigade off the forums.

Edit: Did not realize who the Dev was…great, now I am really looking forward to this one. Hope Dev continues to develop his animation skills.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Hmm, the husband and wife move in with the lonely guy who takes photographs of models....I'm clueless as to what the plot will end up being....and yes, that is sarcasm. Can't wait to see what the Michealangelo of NTR comes up with. Love his games. He also has his signature pose...The guy with his hands crossed over his head. He does that in all his games.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Hmm, the husband and wife move in with the lonely guy who takes photographs of models....I'm clueless as to what the plot will end up being....and yes, that is sarcasm. Can't wait to see what the Michealangelo of NTR comes up with. Love his games. He also has his signature pose...The guy with his hands crossed over his head. He does that in all his games.
Hopefully this one sticks the L-ending.
Pineapple Express was phenomenal up until the NTR route ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think a 'tamer' resolution to the NTR route in this game would be more appreciated, as NTR doesn't have to mean your SO becomes a cock-hungry nymphomaniac.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote