VN Ren'Py Exploring the Big Apple [Ep. 1] [Dimajio333]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Are you talking about this game ??? It has barely got started. There is also a guy and a girl view in this one. I think it will start to get very interesting.

nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
Dimajio333, an excellent start. Love wifey, she is a hottie and a cutie, can't wait for the real corruption to begin. Hopefully, she will have to deal with getting groped and molested as she travels the street of the Big Apple. On the subway, on the bus, walking through a park and especially is coffee shops and in bars. Maybe, she can work in a cafe or bar serving customers and is constantly being groped. Or she gets a job as a reporter and has to do undercover work to get the goods on corrupt people and organizations and she has to accept doing things she normally wouldn't do to get her story. This in turn starts to destroy her moral compass and she starts to love the shadier side of life, like taking money for sexual favors and wearing sexier outfits.
Just food for thought, friend. Good luck with your game and looking forward to the next update.
I think I might cancel my trip too the big apple

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Got a feeling about this.
Masochistic game.
MC cucks how his LI is going to be devoured by the creepy dude and she's loving it.
Missing that ***** NTR tag.

Not my cup of tea.

• Haha
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
The Search Box is your friend, will serve you well and never NTR you, unless you're into it ;)
Thank you, but I've already seen that answer ;) I always use the search box before asking :)
The guy wasn't sure as he used 'I think"... i was looking for a concrete answer :cry:

Reactions: Sexcultist

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you, but I've already seen that answer ;) I always use the search box before asking :)
The guy wasn't sure as he used 'I think"... i was looking for a concrete answer :cry:
I'm not 100 percent sure but I saw that post and that's what I'm hoping.

Reactions: rgnar62

drakov

Sep 25, 2023

Dear Friends,
I wanted to give you all an update on my work. The first episode of "Exploring the Big Apple" is out, but the work hasn't slowed down — in fact, it's ramped up. With the improvements in quality, there's more to do, but I'm not discouraged. These new challenges keep me motivated, and I'm working hard every day to ensure the next installment is ready for release in July.
Right now, I've finished all the planned animations and wrapped up the script and images for the next day in our main characters' lives. What's left are two more days' worth of content, adding sounds and music, and of course, testing. I hope you'll love the result. While I won't set a hard deadline, I’m aiming for a July release, assuming everything goes smoothly.
Thank you all so much for your support and belief in what I do. It's what keeps me going and prevents me from giving up!
P.S. In the next few days, I'll be sending a sneak peek of some renders and animations for the upcoming update to the appropriate Patreon tiers. Thank you!

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Pineapple express was excellent
Pineapple Express was amazing!
  • The story was a bit dumb, but the best friend asked for a "loan" out of desperation, not malice.
  • Great NTR that didn't happen overnight, the corruption was slow and realistic.
    • Not only that, but it was interracial NTR :p
  • The ending could've been a tad tamer (your SO turns into a gangbang hoe, not cool), but the NTR pregnancy part is very welcome (depending on your choices in the story, so not mandatory).
PA is a solid 4.5/5 NTR experience that every NTR enjoyer should give a go!

xnxxfreak99

Aug 27, 2022
Pineapple Express was amazing!
  • The story was a bit dumb, but the best friend asked for a "loan" out of desperation, not malice.
  • Great NTR that didn't happen overnight, the corruption was slow and realistic.
    • Not only that, but it was interracial NTR :p
  • The ending could've been a tad tamer (your SO turns into a gangbang hoe, not cool), but the NTR pregnancy part is very welcome (depending on your choices in the story, so not mandatory).
PA is a solid 4.5/5 NTR experience that every NTR enjoyer should give a go!
Can you suggest me some similar ntr games, I've played all the dimajio ones

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote