VN Ren'Py Exploring the Big Apple [Ep. 1] [Dimajio333]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
I'd like to suggest that Dimajio should experiment with cinematic or side close-up shots. With this kind of renders, it's ashamed that some shots are taken from the same angle.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looking forward to a good game. ;)

One thing, though: I miss the girl from Sharing My Fiancée.
She has that perfect balance of sexy, playful, and innocent, in my opinion. :sneaky: Plus, she had a more real look to her, something in the eyes, I think.
Thanks, Dimajio333

K115

Jun 3, 2018
Thx for the share. Dimajio has been consistently imrpoving with each new story so I'm excited to see how this one unfolds :D

Reactions: Z3lda1980

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
One small thing I noticed: Emma seems more comfortable with Martin than Julia (from OP's previous work, Pineapple Express) was with Cornell, right off the start. Just one exercising session together and she is already okay with subtly teasing him. Maybe I am overthinking this, but if the corruption could slow down just a tad bit...

Julia's arc was more methodical, and let's not forget the racial aspect of it as well. Like I pointed out in my review of PE, I genuinely hope that one of the possible endings has
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also: I was negatively surprised to lose 1 Naughtiness point for not choosing to have Patrick "seduce" Emma into fooling around on their 2nd night at Martin's. Seems contradictory to the usual formula of leaving your SO sexually hungry so that she is more promiscuous going forward.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote