VN Ren'Py Exploring the Big Apple [Ep. 1] [Dimajio333]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sexcultist

Formerly 'mlepnosian'
Jun 8, 2022
just curious whats the NTR name when the woman leaves the man for the other guy.
In a nutshell:
  • Netorase = MC's love interest has sex with dude who isn't MC and MC gets a hard on. MC encourages such behaviour from LI.
  • Netorare = MC's love interest has sex with dude who isn't MC and MC gets jealous and starts spamming "Is NTR avoidable?" on F95. This is probably the NTR that you're asking about.
I might be missing some nuance, but the good thing about being inaccurate on the internet, is that people will spam you with corrections going into extremely detailed explanations about how you're wrong :p

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Dimajio333, an excellent start. Love wifey, she is a hottie and a cutie, can't wait for the real corruption to begin. Hopefully, she will have to deal with getting groped and molested as she travels the street of the Big Apple. On the subway, on the bus, walking through a park and especially is coffee shops and in bars. Maybe, she can work in a cafe or bar serving customers and is constantly being groped. Or she gets a job as a reporter and has to do undercover work to get the goods on corrupt people and organizations and she has to accept doing things she normally wouldn't do to get her story. This in turn starts to destroy her moral compass and she starts to love the shadier side of life, like taking money for sexual favors and wearing sexier outfits.
Just food for thought, friend. Good luck with your game and looking forward to the next update.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Why is Dimajio333 loosing Paterons ? Is it because of a new game. This guy is one of the best at producing and completing games on F95. Consistent 30 day updates....Those that are able I hope support him. just a thought...
I dunno his stats, but fluctuations are to be expected. There are a ton of variables that can affect your Patreon income. Stay strong, Bobbyboy!

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I dunno his stats, but fluctuations are to be expected. There are a ton of variables that can affect your Patreon income. Stay strong, Bobbyboy!
Ii assume because its holiday time and people need to save the charge of their credit card..i do this also when my company send me on a business trip where i ll have expenses in advance for hotel and car rent. And they only accept credit card payment like patreon..

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
serious dev (who so far ended all 5 projects he started) with multiple endings games, depending of your choices, that goes from vanilla to couple's breakup with all types of ntr in between.
if this game follows previous dev's games we are going to have regular updates, game completed within year, good graphics, good writting and (because choices do matter with this dev) multiple story lines that makes game playable by most of community including anti-ntr sect (well maybe not for guys who want incest and bestiality).
anyway looking forward development of story...

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
serious dev (who so far ended all 5 projects he started) with multiple endings games, depending of your choices, that goes from vanilla to couple's breakup with all types of ntr in between.
if this game follows previous dev's games we are going to have regular updates, game completed within year, good graphics, good writting and (because choices do matter with this dev) multiple story lines that makes game playable by most of community including anti-ntr sect (well maybe not for guys who want incest and bestiality).
anyway looking forward development of story...
Preach! Precisely why I subbed to his Patreon, timely updates and quality work.
7uve.gif

Reactions: xert13

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
His games are always worth a play. Strange obsession with fruit in the titles though! :LOL:
Next game will be called Pear Shaped Love haha.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
just curious whats the NTR name when the woman leaves the man for the other guy.
breakup, divorce...
I mean she's gone man. Nothing to do here for us. No action, no NTR. Game over. Unless you want to watch game where MC is sobbing and fapping over ex's photo.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote