3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

slaydaddy

Jan 11, 2022
Before playing the game, I never expected it to be this good. It has already become one of my favorites.Keep going chef THX <33
I really trust dimajio3333 at this point. He delivers, doesn't make excuses, and doesn't give crazy timelines. I hope his Patreon continues to grow. I've never subscribed to an adult game Patreon now, but I am glad I did--at the highest level too lol. Keep up the damn good work!

pimpcee

Feb 26, 2020
Only thing I'm not crazy about is the dual-perspective mechanic, generally this is a loud bullhorn for ntr plotlines. By that I mean "pure ntr", like the gf/wife fucks around behind his back. Options are always good, but there really is no use for a 'wife's perspective' on a vanilla or ntrs or swinging type path, it's only functionality is in pure ntr.
I kind of agree. For me the whole thrill on the cheating route in Pineapple Express was about not really knowing what the wife was up to. The scenes when MC walks into Cornell's room and sees used condom on the bed, or when he sees Cornell adjusting the camera, so it's not pointing on the bed anymore, and then hears weird sounds, or when he comes back to his hospital room, and sees wife's underwear lying beside the bed and her cuddled tight with Cornell (naked obviously) were really hot, because we didn't know what really happened and imagination was going wild. And that's what makes it for me the best game in the genre so far, although I still didn't play Sharing My Fiancee, so I don't know if it's similar in that area. But, as you said, we can turn the wife's perspective off, and if Dimajio made that an option, I'm sure we can have similar experience to Pineapple Express. The perfect solution I think would be playing the whole game from MC's perspective, and seeing what really was going on behind the closed doors only after finishing it.

PS. As the genre fans, maybe you can recommend some games similar to PE, with kinds of scenes I mentioned in the spoiler :D

Reactions: packard1928

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Congrats on Emma! Very well done indeed. Also, nice to see something different in regard to the landlord. And not a landlord, but a real landlord. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes