4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Who do you think the girl is with her back to us ? I am also confused by the trip to the house ? I guess Dev has a plan ! He never disappoints !

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Who do you think the girl is with her back to us ? I am also confused by the trip to the house ? I guess Dev has a plan ! He never disappoints !
Yeah, the teasers are a bit confusing. Yet, they are just that “teasers.” I’m sure it will be explained. I just hope there is an actual cheat path. I think I’m on it, but not entirely sure. She took care of Martin after the photo shoot in my playthrough, so I assume so.

Reactions: packard1928

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Introducing another character while Emma hasn't even properly "cheated" with Martin is... strange. Hopefully he is locked to a few other paths, since I believe the cheating path should exclusively focus on Emma x Martin.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Introducing another character while Emma hasn't even properly "cheated" with Martin is... strange. Hopefully he is locked to a few other paths, since I believe the cheating path should exclusively focus on Emma x Martin.
Martin should be first to plow that field, but not opposed to other contenders. Perhaps, it is just her being corrupted further before Martin bangs her like a drum. Who knows, but the Dev certainly created a stir with the teasers. Well done.

russelld

May 19, 2024
Martin should be first to plow that field, but not opposed to other contenders. Perhaps, it is just her being corrupted further before Martin bangs her like a drum. Who knows, but the Dev certainly created a stir with the teasers. Well done.
I'd like her to meet someone at the university but that won't be until the following update according to the dev.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I may have some unfortunate news for you.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think she get hot a bothered in the hot tub as the teaser shows. Then she get in the shower with Martin... as the teaser shows. I think the door is left open so MC can peek in to start his cuckold phantasy.

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes