4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
almost monthly, but expect it to take longer as the branch paths start getting complicated. Dev has already mentioned it's getting hard to keep track of everything now that there are sharing, cuckold, and cheating paths. still I can't wait for Ep 4.

Reactions: drakov

Zick_Zack

Sep 17, 2024
Yeah, this dev already updates the game every month.

Every. Freaking. Month.

Do you guys realize how insane that is?

Please, don't rush this man. Let him cook.
Damn, that's crazy! The dev has been doing a great job. Let's hope they don't overwhelm him or rush him to finish the update.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
almost monthly, but expect it to take longer as the branch paths start getting complicated. Dev has already mentioned it's getting hard to keep track of everything now that there are SWINGING, cuckold, and cheating paths. still I can't wait for Ep 4.
FTFY!

Assuming the video choices reflect the paths, it sounds like there will be a swinging path which would be fantastico! Maybe while Emma's having some fun with Martin, MC gets to do some extra-relational explorations with the blonde girl :D

Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
FTFY!

Assuming the video choices reflect the paths, it sounds like there will be a swinging path which would be fantastico! Maybe while Emma's having some fun with Martin, MC gets to do some extra-relational explorations with the blonde girl :D
thanks for the fix! trying to remember all the choices in this game as well as the East Block/APM i get confused.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
FTFY!

Maybe that girl is MC Sister or a Martin Model !! Who know !!

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes