4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Big apple update is out.... I hope for a few teasers. Hold the release for the Dev to increase his Patreon !

Reactions: fbass

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
JUST PLAYED EPISODE 2 - WOW!!!
Episode 1 didn't have me sold on this game, but episode 2 was full of content and very worth playing. That said, I'm not sure its at the same level of Pineapple Express, but still a very good game. I strongly recommend episode 2 to anyone who has the means.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
JUST PLAYED EPISODE 2 - WOW!!!
Episode 1 didn't have me sold on this game, but episode 2 was full of content and very worth playing. That said, I'm not sure its at the same level of Pineapple Express, but still a very good game. I strongly recommend episode 2 to anyone who has the means.
It will be a shorter VM than PE..maybe just 2-3 more updates...but lets see hopefully Dimajio gets surprised himself with more ideas to continue longer..

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
It will be a shorter VM than PE..maybe just 2-3 more updates...but lets see hopefully Dimajio gets surprised himself with more ideas to continue longer..
Wait, what? Is that legit confirmed by the dev? Seems incredibly short, but I guess if it approaches the peak of Pineapple Express it will be worth it regardless... though I am partial to interracial NTR and Julia is just on another level of LIs

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Wait, what? Is that legit confirmed by the dev? Seems incredibly short, but I guess if it approaches the peak of Pineapple Express it will be worth it regardless... though I am partial to interracial NTR and Julia is just on another level of LIs
Facts. I'll be happy if "Exploring the Big Apple" just runs til the end of August and we get something new by Winter.
Its got to be tough coming up with so many VN ideas.

Reactions: packard1928

slaydaddy

Jan 11, 2022
Facts. I'll be happy if "Exploring the Big Apple" just runs til the end of August and we get something new by Winter.
Its got to be tough coming up with so many VN ideas.
For sure. I actually like his shorter games as much as his longer ones. At this point, I think Make Me Happy is #1 for me actually.

Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Wow... for the 343 guys that have this game .... there is NO chatter on it ! I am sure it is good because Dimajio333 made it !

Reactions: curioushub

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I've played the update. It is what I would call the "set-up". There is a little hint of what is to come and they have definitely set up the scenario for things to happen which is good. I've only played one path this time and will go back and play the others. I know in Pineapple Express you got a lot more scenes based on your path and I haven't played enough to know if he is doing this time.

Reactions: Filipis
4.70 star(s) 19 Votes