• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Exposed Busty Delivery Worker ■Take Advantage of a Hacker■ Couldn't Stand It and Fell for It~~ [Final] [Kosya]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
Ah yes, the age old question. Is it AI, or is it not AI art. We shall never know.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Ah yes, the age old question. Is it AI, or is it not AI art. We shall never know.
Nah, there are a lot of telltale signs. I've seen good AI art that I honestly have no problems with, but the vast, VAST majority has what we call the Mark of the Beast: extra fingers; irises dissolving into the eye; limbs emerging from nowhere or ending suddenly; and, worst of all, meatflaps or literal donut-asshole. Now that you've been properly equipped, go forth, fellow brave soldier, and know that you are now armed to defend yourself from the plague of cursed AI art.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
I don't see any NTR in the tags or anything in the description that might imply the existence of NTR in this game. Why even ask that? Unless...does stealing characters from other companies count as NTR? That's clearly Eula from Genshin Impact
:KEK:
It was a meta-joke. About a two (?) years ago every game with NTR had its comments threads infested with people going on and on about how they hate NTR so much (because for some reason they thought everyone else really gives a fuck) but they'd play it if the NTR was avoidable, so 'Is NTR avoidable?' It got so ridiculous that everyone else just started posting 'Is NTR avoidable?' immediately to get it out of the way, like posting 'First!'. So it was relevant to the 'If everyone just starts posting "thx"' thing.

Sakurash

Mar 3, 2019
Nah, there are a lot of telltale signs. I've seen good AI art that I honestly have no problems with, but the vast, VAST majority has what we call the Mark of the Beast: extra fingers; irises dissolving into the eye; limbs emerging from nowhere or ending suddenly; and, worst of all, meatflaps or literal donut-asshole. Now that you've been properly equipped, go forth, fellow brave soldier, and know that you are now armed to defend yourself from the plague of cursed AI art.
Yeah it's 100% AI. I figured as much when I saw it on DLsite - the most obvious giveaway is the inconsistency in her hairband. In the first image, the top row has 5 embroidered shapes visible but the bottom row has 3 visible. On the bike, there are 11. Even in the first image alone, her hair is a completely different shade from the top row to the bottom.

Xobo

Apr 4, 2020
It was a meta-joke. About a two (?) years ago every game with NTR had its comments threads infested with people going on and on about how they hate NTR so much (because for some reason they thought everyone else really gives a fuck) but they'd play it if the NTR was avoidable, so 'Is NTR avoidable?' It got so ridiculous that everyone else just started posting 'Is NTR avoidable?' immediately to get it out of the way, like posting 'First!'. So it was relevant to the 'If everyone just starts posting "thx"' thing.
To be fair, this site is really inconsistent when it comes to tagging NTR. Sometimes it's the main focus of the game, sometimes it's a single optional scene, and sometimes it doesn't even involve the main characters. It does make it annoying when NTR is a major turn off for you, but you can't tell if it's a focus or not.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Yeah it's 100% AI. I figured as much when I saw it on DLsite - the most obvious giveaway is the inconsistency in her hairband. In the first image, the top row has 5 embroidered shapes visible but the bottom row has 3 visible. On the bike, there are 11. Even in the first image alone, her hair is a completely different shade from the top row to the bottom.
I didn't mean to say that this particular game's art wasn't made by AI, just that it's usually not very difficult to spot AI art versus real art.

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
Store page doesn't say this title or the other author's titles have any AI usage in it. Not that is an ultimatum or anything. I don't get the soul-less vibe and brain tingles usually get looking at AI images.

More importantly, Eula is peak GI girl.

Reactions: flannan

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
To be fair, this site is really inconsistent when it comes to tagging NTR. Sometimes it's the main focus of the game, sometimes it's a single optional scene, and sometimes it doesn't even involve the main characters. It does make it annoying when NTR is a major turn off for you, but you can't tell if it's a focus or not.
And I have the opposite problem since I like NTR

Have to actively search the thread for people's childish arguments to figure out what's what

Reactions: hp_surfer

Sakurash

Mar 3, 2019
I didn't mean to say that this particular game's art wasn't made by AI, just that it's usually not very difficult to spot AI art versus real art.
I know, I was mostly just agreeing with what I think you implied.

Store page doesn't say this title or the other author's titles have any AI usage in it... I don't get the soul-less vibe and brain tingles usually get looking at AI images.
That just means they fooled you. AI models are improving, so the extremely obvious things like fucked up anatomy and hands are pretty rare now. Not to mention, you're probably thinking of that certain AI style, but models - like this one - can have completely different styles. It might not be obvious to laymen, but anyone with a trained eye can still pretty easily tell it's AI as it currently stands.

Reactions: Dinglederper

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
So no human has ever made a continuity error? None of what you've just said screams AI. the artist probably doesn't think anyone is going to count the number of shapes in the hairband. IRL the number of shapes seen would vary anyway as the hair would move and it put on slightly different each day. I doubt the artist is going to put in the time to measure the hairband every time they draw it.

Nothing about this games screams of AI. Nearly every scene is animated and the images are constructed in layers so the same base image can be used in many slightly different scenes. You could do it in AI but why would they go through that much bother.

If your an expert come and join us in the AI artwork thread your knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Rob Liefeld must've been ahead of his time with his inability to draw legs, chests and limbs that makes no sense, impossible anatomy, and etc :p

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
I know, I was mostly just agreeing with what I think you implied.

That just means they fooled you. AI models are improving, so the extremely obvious things like fucked up anatomy and hands are pretty rare now. Not to mention, you're probably thinking of that certain AI style, but models - like this one - can have completely different styles. It might not be obvious to laymen, but anyone with a trained eye can still pretty easily tell it's AI as it currently stands.
Yap, yap, yap I know better. Yap, yap, yap. Proof?

I don't expect that inpainting and other methods to doctor up the generated images haven't dispersed into the ether but I also don't expect an artist to get something 1:1 every single time they make something.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
So no human has ever made a continuity error? None of what you've just said screams AI. the artist probably doesn't think anyone is going to count the number of shapes in the hairband. IRL the number of shapes seen would vary anyway as the hair would move and it put on slightly different each day. I doubt the artist is going to put in the time to measure the hairband every time they draw it.

Nothing about this games screams of AI. Nearly every scene is animated and the images are constructed in layers so the same base image can be used in many slightly different scenes. You could do it in AI but why would they go through that much bother.

If your an expert come and join us in the AI artwork thread your knowledge would be greatly appreciated.
Yap, yap, yap I know better. Yap, yap, yap. Proof?

I don't expect that inpainting and other methods to doctor up the generated images haven't dispersed into the ether but I also don't expect an artist to get something 1:1 every single time they make something.
Talk about getting offended over nothing :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Sakurash

croPath

May 10, 2017
any1 who says that doesn't know jack shit, i mean the telltale sign is that you are calling it AI which means you don't know anything on the mechanical side and are just one of those snobs. People saying that they can tell what is AI art are like those wine snobs which claim they can tell everything about a wine like what year it is just by the taste,etc. Hint they can't its been proven over and over, you got people claiming stuff from 20 years ago is "AI" art .

Reactions: Umbral Knight
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes