Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
what a waste of a download... not even step-mom... it's Mentor... like WTF, and then every scene has 2 versions and 1 is locked... I guess for Patreons. or some other paywall... The game is not very good, not worth a paywall for sure. I only did the first couple of episodes. I won't download this again.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I still don't understand fully why this has a netorare tag? Otherwise could someone please point out where this netorare tag part in the game is, as I may have missed it...

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
You should have downloaded the leaked Patron version. A bigger version number doesn't always mean better. While still shit at least there's not paywall screens every sex scene unlike the free version (which I agree, it's a waste of server storage and should have never even been uploaded here).
Even with the paywall removed, I don't think the game would be worth downloading.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Exposed-EP3.7Free
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Coolboy234
Jun 5, 2017
No. The new animations are better, but no patreon content has been released nor leaked since 3.5.
Is it not in the game files? folder game>video>events. All the paid content is in the free version files, just can't access in game. I'm looking and I'm seeing scenes that I've never seen in game.

peperondana

Jul 14, 2020
Netorare or Netori? :unsure:
-edit.
I already saw the previous comments about NTR and I'm going to dodge the bullet.

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
ntr, netorare, netori, ntmyass... what the damn fuck are these shitty words

it's called cuck and being cucked

wanna be cucked, guys?
But where is that content in the game I don't see it as netorare.... Why id like someone to explain how its got that tag....
As I said in this post below, could someone please explain it me? As I don't think this VN should have the netorare tag in the first place as it seems to be missing such content...
I still don't understand fully why this has a netorare tag? Otherwise could someone please point out where this netorare tag part in the game is, as I may have missed it...

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
But where is that content in the game I don't see it as netorare.... Why id like someone to explain how its got that tag....
As I said in this post below, could someone please explain it me? As I don't think this VN should have the netorare tag in the first place as it seems to be missing such content...
The scene where mom and son fuck in the bedroom in front of an asleep husband, for example... That would be netorare... Anyway, for me the netorare tag has no sense because the husband ain't the male protagonist, but it's only my opinion...

Reactions: ll2777

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
I'm no expert on the matter, but it seems to me that if *someone* is getting cucked, it's getting a netorare tag. I don't think it necessarily means the *MC* is getting cucked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Nah that would mean so many harem games here should be getting a netorare tag. The fact that these don't clearly imply the site wide consensus is that Netorare only applies when it comes to the MC. "Cheating" tag belongs here but don't think NTR does.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
having played 3.6 patreon this 3.7 free episode that claims to have a new chapter two seems false. nothing seems new and the gallery has nothing new either

Reactions: dolantin

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The scene where mom and son fuck in the bedroom in front of an asleep husband, for example... That would be netorare... Anyway, for me the netorare tag has no sense because the husband ain't the male protagonist, but it's only my opinion...
netori, as u are the mc that fucks and not the husband wich is the cuck

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes