yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Exposed-EP3.6Free
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
1707513472935.png
well ... if you call this highest quality possible, then all hope is lost
1707513540593.png
look at these tits, the hips of the female and the fingertips of that guy. Not talking about the weird dick and the eyes of the girls in general.
I can't figure out, why there are always devs who overestimate themselves that much

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
View attachment 3341410
well ... if you call this highest quality possible, then all hope is lost
View attachment 3341412
look at these tits, the hips of the female and the fingertips of that guy. Not talking about the weird dick and the eyes of the girls in general.
I can't figure out, why there are always devs who overestimate themselfes that much
Yeah that’s why I’m redoing those old scenes.

Reactions: Sike34

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah that’s why I’m redoing those old scenes.
well - you shouldn't say "highest quality possible" at all as long as there are devs who do REALLY quality games - like LawUrence, Killer7, Kentyr, N2TheFire, NaughtyRoad ... and all the others.
Sidenote:
Starting with cockblocking even BEFORE you delivered any good content and before you made yourself a name, is also a bad thing.
(just a friendly advice: be humble, deliver content, get your audience ... and maybe sometimes in future you may do censored stuff and descriptions like that. For now, with what you delivered, it's just plain words which backfire.)

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
well - you shouldn't say "highest quality possible" at all as long as there are devs who do REALLY quality games - like LawUrence, Killer7, Kentyr, N2TheFire, NaughtyRoad ... and all the others.
Sidenote:
Starting with cockblocking even BEFORE you delivered any good content and before you made yourself a name, is also a bad thing.
(just a friendly advice: be humble, deliver content, get your audience ... and maybe sometimes in future you may do censored stuff and descriptions like that. For now, with what you delivered, it's just plain words which backfire.)
Cool story bro.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I enjoyed the game. Pure and simple. If I would advise anything then add more stockings, pantyhose and leotards. That would make the sex scenes more memorable and repeatable.
Also, just have the MC call everyone by their first names.

Loved how the MC got rolled over at the end :LUL::KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Exposed-EP3.6Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes