Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I can't believe people pay for this dumb shit, under par in every category, not to mention the stupid stepcest and paywalled scenes every other click.
I can't believe people are dumb shit as this guy. He's under par in every category, not to mention the stupid shit he spews. Also, he's a pain in the ass and probably has a micro dlick. :sneaky:

I rather like the game myself. I'm sure a lot of time and effort went into it, and GoldenGob is all right in my book.
Thanks. :giggle:

And such a clever username. :ROFLMAO:

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
I don't know guys, I played the 3.6 "free" version with patreon=0 and =1, and tried every possible route but still I see images in the files that I did not get in the game.

Reactions: ahningxue

ahningxue

Apr 16, 2018
I don't know guys, I played the 3.6 "free" version with patreon=0 and =1, and tried every possible route but still I see images in the files that I did not get in the game.
It seems it doesn't work in changing patreon=0 to =1 & $ Brenda_Relations = 1, even though I delete the Variables.rpyc file

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

Solban

Jan 4, 2019
I've done this but expect one scene all of the others show me an error message, is there a way to fix it ?

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes