yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Exposed-1.0Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
There is a problem in the gallery. Episode 1 Bed Cow Tease can't replay full because Brenda's relationship is set to 0 point...

In the gallery, relationship point must be removed or be set at max points.

Even, I can't use 0x52_URM because it will end replay...

EDIT : I found to resolve this problem. I play the game again and I open 0x52_URM to enable the console and I return to main menu. The console works in the gallery :)

EDIT 2 : Oh no! I must to put also the answers in the console because if no, the replay will not be full... :FacePalm:

EDIT 3 : No, it's no work with answers in replay. So the gallery is "broken" because a few scenes can't replay full because of it...

Last edited:

babyflakes

Sep 25, 2023
I finally got the game working. Disappointing! Some scenes were sort of hot, but the game was short and had the worst UI I've seen in years.

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Is not working neither.
I found out what the problem was. If there isn't a save file aside persistent, the gallery is empty. I uploaded the persistent + 1 save to my original post. Let me know if it is good for you as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aryus31

Aryus31

Sep 11, 2022
I found out what the problem was. If there isn't a save file aside persistent, the gallery is empty. I uploaded the persistent + 1 save to my original post. Let me know if it is good for you as well.
Now is working, I deleted every save and I've copied the saves only in the save folder inside the game.
Thanks!

Reactions: JustJane

Gavster161012

Feb 6, 2018
not working for me deleted and replaced both save and persistent and still locked

NoLife GamingOnly

May 31, 2019
So just compared the 4.0 release to the 3.8 release
4.0 has the patreon content missing, but if you copy the patreon folder from 3.8 to 4.0 you can atleast view the full content up to 3.8

just copy the saves from 3.8, delete the variables.rpyc, change the patreon_on = 0 to a one and it should work.

Different question, does anyone have the patreon content for 4.0?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Exposed [Ep. 4.0] [GoldenGob] - Compressed

Win/Linux [418 MB]
- - - -

Mac [413 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes