2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

dead1

Sep 26, 2018
Take a walk in Dave's house Quest Problem Failed Walkthrough...
6.3) Go to the bathroom several times (21:00) Problem...
6.4) Go to Dave's bedroom at the weekend (09:00 - 10:00) problemm...

Help ?

Last edited:

lablob

Jul 6, 2017
i have a new bug after updating where i now can't sleep in "my house" if i do the game crashes but i can sleep all the other places. anybody else have that?

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Would the wonderful person/people who post the cheat mods be able to answer a question for me please?

Is the cheat mod something that you simply merge into the QSP file every update or do you need to alter code every time? If it's something that you merge into the code would it be possible for you to post the small bit that does the time changes, stat changes etc etc so that someone like myself who likes playing in QGen but are not yet at the state of being able to write in the code can try a merge and see what happens? I have worked out enough to know how to go in and change base stats and such and even increase the amount of skill gains per click to reduce grindage but not much beyond that.

My understanding of it is slowly growing but I just don't have the time to commit fully to learning the whole coding malarkey yet. Perhaps in a couple of years when I retire! :)

f95Z0n3r

Jul 23, 2017
First time I tried this... so use at your own risk. Here's the v0.12 with cheats (hopefully)
Didn't fix the sleep bug though...

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin1984
Aug 4, 2017
" What awaits him? it's up to YOU. "
Idk man, given the site this is in, the tags and other stuff, I'd say sex awaits him. idk your guess is as good as mine

• Haha
Reactions: caramoore

balara

May 12, 2017
I haven't played a QSP game before. I wonder why the file is so big. Are there long, high quality videos?
Yes qsp games size depends on videos and images mostly. look for son of bitch by avengers it is abandoned but many hours game play. Qsp games are free roaming games ..

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
i have a new bug after updating where i now can't sleep in "my house" if i do the game crashes but i can sleep all the other places. anybody else have that?
Please post a save..... I literally started a new game twice - once in fathers house and once in mothers house and for me it doesn't crash if I sleep in my room -- be it father's or mother's....
Might be that you are using an old save from earlier version by chance and that is causing problems ?

P.S. Posted also an Extacity v0.12 v1 cheat file that includes Massage cheat.
Based on a "fixed" file from f95Z0n3r.... Didn't wanted to re-invent a wheel so just took it and added massage.
Plus raised up the event count... Definitely over 90 now.

---for the latest cheat QSP look further down the thread :
https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-12-mvh.52912/post-6368054

Anyone who encounters a "sleep bug" try with a fresh new game first and if it still crashes - post a save here for me to take a look.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4Finger

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Getting an error message spying on the maid in the sauna the 2nd time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fixed. Thanks for reporting.

Extacity v0.12 v1.01 cheat file that includes Massage cheat and fixes above maid bug (and 3 more) in the sauna.
If you want to preserve your saves rename back to "start.qsp" and replace the old one.

Latest version here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-12-mvh.52912/post-6369539

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes