2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
cheats from v0.13 you will not have new content that has been added in v0.14
i think u described the issue i have with 0.9 into 0.10... or similar...as i could not load my saves ...perhaps neither for clean v10 nor for new cheat qsp. stuck at same events count x/77 or so ... havenot continued since then ...no saves were provided:(

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
When I click nata skin goes white. any solution? I can not go further for this reason.
They still did not fixed it yeat any solution ?? Screenshot (64).png Screenshot (65).png

Reactions: konabwo

aochung

May 4, 2017
to be honest u should always use cheat ^^ or u go nuts ... i always do this game in a specific order.. first du massage quest.... do maid quest till stage 5 .... do jorik quest... do moms debt quest... continue with maid quest till grace... do grace quest..... do truck event.... finishe maid and grace quests ..... do Estella quest and laura quest..... move the date to 28th of august do the college entrance test.... party quest with bethany.... do Principal quest till stage 7.... do nata quest till u give her binoculars .... do father quest till he fucks mon to fri every day a girl.... tell nata... do fishing quest... continue nata quest till finished.... do betty quest..... (yes the snorkel is in the shop if u are at the right stage in the quest).... do dave and scarlett quests.... et voila finished the game. the only real bugs i found is u cannot do the callgirls in mothers house so u cannot unlock mystery girl... and that u cannot spy on mother with leo on sunday through the window.
^^this is by far the best post on this thread!!!
I've been clueless trying to get anywhere in this game until i saw this. Can't thank you enough :)

aochung

May 4, 2017
Here are my notes/guide.
Thanks Icewanted, your guide had the missing piece of Nata progression for me (and others). After telling Nata about dad cheating, i went through the masturbation/lust progression, but never got the message to continue (Nata step 14.5).

Your guide says:
- be away from father's home on sunday at 10h (I was in front of the spa parlor downtown) - you will get a phone call from Nata

^^ did exactly that and got message.
thx again...cheers

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
First game breaking bug found..... there is no apartment for Kate for the interview in The West. so no massage job and no further progression in many storylines...

Carlos1331

May 25, 2017
First game breaking bug found..... there is no apartment for Kate for the interview in The West. so no massage job and no further progression in many storylines...
This is not a bug. The Apartment got updated so you cannot use the .13 cheat.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
This is not a bug. The Apartment got updated so you cannot use the .13 cheat.
i m playin without cheat with original .14 since Prezi isn t available at moment to do a .14 cheat ..... and the icon for the apartment was missing since i startet the game btw .....

Reactions: JustWill

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
where to meet the pink panther girl who says to meet at the first house of western district?

Last edited:

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
[QUOTE = "smokrader, publicación: 6763263, miembro: 345748"]
¿Alguien sabe el nombre de la mamá (el nombre de la actriz) ???
[/CITA]
LouLou / LouLou Petite

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Hola a todos. Un problema que me ha surgido. Cuando voy a la discoteca al amanecer del domingo y trato de entrar al baño, aparezco en el café para no poder continuar con la búsqueda de Nata.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Update to the gamebreaking bug of kate s apartment not there in the west. This bug seems to only happen if u download the 0.14 update and overwrite your 0.13 folder with it. If u download the full 0.14 game than the apartment is where it should be.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Does anybody know if the version 0.14 cheat mod is being updated or not? Haven't seen anything in this thread saying it was even being worked on yet.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes