2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I rather see him cleaning up the code and get rid of many bugs that have endured multiple updates. Before adding unimportant stuff. :(
:rolleyes:Adding the option for the player to change the mc name 5 to 10 mins in coding 20 if dev's/dev smoker :LOL: sooo why cant the dev do both ??:WeSmart:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
any fans with stored saves... i need saves from 76-77 (end v9/start v10) caz i forgot...some mod compatibility issues occured

Reactions: OppaG

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
How do you progress with nata after the pool? It says meet her after a week and give her the XTC-30tl, i suppose at the pool again, but nothing happens. how do you give her the drug?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Does the 0.13 cheat file work with 0.14 ?
If you use qsp file with cheats from v0.13 you will not have new content that has been added in v0.14 because you simply replace the latest version with the previous 0.13 so if you want cheats you have to wait until someone makes them available in the latest version 0.14.

Apr 27, 2017
19) We look through all the scenes with Betty.

What does this mean? I'm following betty walkthrough but i cant get this to trigger. I got scenes 1-8 and 13 unlocked.

11) We go to the SPA - Katya's office (Mon-Fri. - 16:00) (We need to
get a job in the SPA. (See SPA)) We talk with Katya. (You need to have
XTC-10gs (see Jorik's quests).

Can't trigger this one either, i got the drug from Jorik but still no success.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
cheats from v0.13 you will not have new content that has been added in v0.14
i think u described the issue i have with 0.9 into 0.10... or similar...as i could not load my saves ...perhaps neither for clean v10 nor for new cheat qsp. stuck at same events count x/77 or so ... havenot continued since then ...no saves were provided:(

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
When I click nata skin goes white. any solution? I can not go further for this reason.
They still did not fixed it yeat any solution ?? Screenshot (64).png Screenshot (65).png

Reactions: konabwo

aochung

May 4, 2017
to be honest u should always use cheat ^^ or u go nuts ... i always do this game in a specific order.. first du massage quest.... do maid quest till stage 5 .... do jorik quest... do moms debt quest... continue with maid quest till grace... do grace quest..... do truck event.... finishe maid and grace quests ..... do Estella quest and laura quest..... move the date to 28th of august do the college entrance test.... party quest with bethany.... do Principal quest till stage 7.... do nata quest till u give her binoculars .... do father quest till he fucks mon to fri every day a girl.... tell nata... do fishing quest... continue nata quest till finished.... do betty quest..... (yes the snorkel is in the shop if u are at the right stage in the quest).... do dave and scarlett quests.... et voila finished the game. the only real bugs i found is u cannot do the callgirls in mothers house so u cannot unlock mystery girl... and that u cannot spy on mother with leo on sunday through the window.
^^this is by far the best post on this thread!!!
I've been clueless trying to get anywhere in this game until i saw this. Can't thank you enough :)

aochung

May 4, 2017
Here are my notes/guide.
Thanks Icewanted, your guide had the missing piece of Nata progression for me (and others). After telling Nata about dad cheating, i went through the masturbation/lust progression, but never got the message to continue (Nata step 14.5).

Your guide says:
- be away from father's home on sunday at 10h (I was in front of the spa parlor downtown) - you will get a phone call from Nata

^^ did exactly that and got message.
thx again...cheers

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes