2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

kgInX8WAK5Mt9WxK

Mar 14, 2023
Thank for sharing this update.

But I have two questions.

First is this is normal version of game or extended?
And second do you have maybe also changelog for previous v0.19 and this last v0.20 ?
I don't know. Still did not downloaded it as it is on mega.
and I do not have changelog.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
v0.20: Mega
walkthrough v0.20: Mega

bugfix: Mega
if someone can reupload on gofile would be great.
In case anyone is wondering this version shared here by kgInX8WAK5Mt9WxK is version v0.20 Extended.
I have personally checked the game folder with pictures and videos and we have in it also those scenes which are available only in the extended version.

P.S.
Password to activate extended version in game settings:

Last edited:
Reactions: depechedNode

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Another clean cheat v18 (NO stat and inv changes from start) with debugger and extended active.

I hope both are to everyone's satisfaction. No further changes made to actual game. So for bugs I would have to direct you to the dev.
Could you make cheats for the new version v0.20 Extended which was just shared?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
v0.20: Mega
walkthrough v0.20: Mega

bugfix: Mega
if someone can reupload on gofile would be great.
comes without the bugfix. pls download that separately.

Extacity-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
I re-uploaded this new update v0.20 Extended to gofile if someone prefer download using this file host.

In the attached files I also added walkthrough for v0.20 and separately bugfix for v0.20 which is not included either in my re-upload or in the original mega link or torrent, so you must download this bugfix separately and then unpack and replace original qsp file with this bugfix.

As I mentioned earlier this version Extacity 0.20 shared here is extended version and contains the media files needed for the extended version, but you have to activate extended version yourself after starting the game using in-game settings and the password for the extended version is 3794125

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
if you can take a look at laura quest, where you need to put xtc10gs to her perfume at her room at 10:00. It does not show up for me.
:unsure:
Make sure you have met all the requirements that are stated in the walkthrough.

I haven't played the last update yet (because I'm waiting for someone to release a qsp version with cheats) but I remember that in version 0.18 I had no problem with this quest.

So I suggest you once again step by step check all the earlier points in the walkthrough for Laura, that is points from 1 to 16 and especially point 14 so you are sure you have completed action in point 14 the required minimum of 20 times.

14) Laura agreed to play in front of us. You need to watch it 20 times. 1) Living room (14: 00-15:00) 2) Living room (09:00) 3) Kitchen (18:00) 4) Bathroom (08:00, 16:00).

kgInX8WAK5Mt9WxK

Mar 14, 2023
:unsure:
Make sure you have met all the requirements that are stated in the walkthrough.

I haven't played the last update yet (because I'm waiting for someone to release a qsp version with cheats) but I remember that in version 0.18 I had no problem with this quest.

So I suggest you once again step by step check all the earlier points in the walkthrough for Laura, that is points from 1 to 16 and especially point 14 so you are sure you have completed action in point 14 the required minimum of 20 times.
These are points 1 to 10. point 10 doesn't work for me.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Mario4don and everyone else:

V20 bugfix .qsp file used.

Extended: Active from the start
Cheats: Active in main overview
Stats: No changes made because it can lead to problems with quests
Debug: Active in settings (please only mess with this when you know what you're doing)

I have NOT made any changes to the game.

I hope this is what you're looking for!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Mario4don and everyone else:

V20 bugfix .qsp file used.

Extended: Active from the start
Cheats: Active in main overview
Stats: No changes made because it can lead to problems with quests
Debug: Active in settings (please only mess with this when you know what you're doing)

I have NOT made any changes to the game.

I hope this is what you're looking for!
Exactly that, thank you very much. :)

Reactions: Jack-O

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I am trying to do the Nasty walkthrough and it says
"24) Enter the kitchen (9:00 or 13:00 or 18:00)
25) Fuck Nasty in the living room in the evening
26) Check Nasty in the living room in the evening (When Olivia's
husband is in city)"
done 24 no problem. 25 had to find Nasty on the roof at 16:00 then champage to do Fuck Nasty 25 but nothing happing for 26 differents months checked

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
how to play new content with mom, I talk to her in the evening at 20 00 there is nothing to say
there is a walkthrough and guessing by you talked to Mom at 20 00 message Leo? I don't suspose you want to share a save I went the other route with Nata and Dad

Koot123

May 8, 2022
there is a walkthrough and guessing by you talked to Mom at 20 00 message Leo? I don't suspose you want to share a save I went the other route with Nata and Dad
I don't know what to do, I've already talked to her 5 times, it doesn't work, and on weekdays she just lies on the couch (

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes