2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
i know it defeats the point of playing game but can some share a save with all scenes available in the current or at least more than half i know i can look at them in images but like having the little bits of plot of the scene if anyone can share that save or a unlocked gallery would be very apricated

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
i know it defeats the point of playing game but can some share a save with all scenes available in the current or at least more than half i know i can look at them in images but like having the little bits of plot of the scene if anyone can share that save or a unlocked gallery would be very apricated
um, you must not play qsp games... all the content is openly available in the standalone content folders...

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Sweet baby jesus this game has a lot of locations and so many of them could be merged. Quite a few bugs too, see what I can do for it but not sure how much of a headache I want to deal with.

EDIT: Lots of bug fixes, think this mostly works. Added in time cheats.
EDIT2: Fixed some of sauna locations that I messed up last night. Also for the cheats, click on the icons to get more of each colored green.
EDIT3: Dirty edit for writing Jorik a message. Wasn't even linked in game.

Last edited:

kinghell

Jul 24, 2017
Sweet baby jesus this game has a lot of locations and so many of them could be merged. Quite a few bugs too, see what I can do for it but not sure how much of a headache I want to deal with.

EDIT: Lots of bug fixes, think this mostly works. Forgot to add cheats in but stuff works at least.
Could you please add the cheats too?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes