3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
It would have been a better image if Niki was riding an Eagle riding a nuke down.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::KEK:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
An adopted daughter who's a clone and her demon half-sister?!

You people are cra cra.
Ain't that everyone's living situation? :unsure:

Nah seriously: There are tons of annoyed brothers out there
that would describe their sisters even as full-fledged demons.

• Haha
Reactions: Walt Dee

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I am seriously thinking about doing updates to Extra Credit one after another until like version 0.3 or 0.4. One of the reasons I'm doing Extra Credit is because I've lost money from subscribers because of the economy and this game will bring some newer ones in to replace the ones I've lost. The one thing people hate about my other games is that there are way too many characters. I have been told that if I could create a game with a smaller cast, but just as funny that a lot of people would subscribe. It usually takes about 3-4 updates for a new game to catch on. A lot of people skip versions 1-2. I would still work on my other games while working on Extra Credit. I am really glad y'all are liking Extra Credit. I was worried I wouldn't be able to make 3 great games, but apparently my work is getting better and better. I was worried it'd be a flop. Anyway, thought I'd share with you what's on my mind. View attachment 1907395
I think that sounds like a solid plan, and I agree with the large number of characters in the other games, they can be hard to follow. But still fun.

I would say, go for it, because the people love the humor that you add to the stories, and this game has that too, so it should not really matter that much.
Just promise that those other games will be finished, and have decent sized updates, when they come out.

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Canadian beavers are much better than the kind that bite your penis off.
For more details, look for the trailer for the movie, "teeth".

WARNING!! The movie may cause nightmares, uncontrollable tremors, fear of moist wet places or flatulence. Some viewers have also reported explosive loss of bowel control.
Cases of penis inversion have also been reported, but are still undergoing scientific study.
You have been warned...

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Canadian beavers are much better than the kind that bite your penis off.
For more details, look for the trailer for the movie, "teeth".

WARNING!! The movie may cause nightmares, uncontrollable tremors, fear of moist wet places or flatulence. Some viewers have also reported explosive loss of bowel control.
Cases of penis inversion have also been reported, but are still undergoing scientific study.
You have been warned...
I've heard of it, but didn't look it up.

Have you played Eternum? Do you remember Igor?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've made a derision on Extra Credit. I am gonna work on it until I finish version 0.4. I will still work on CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED and 23S one than the other while I work on Extra Credit. That means the Alpha tiers are gonna get around two updates a week. I know, I spoil y'all. Don't worry I will take breaks and try not to burn out. Ya got to admit, I've been doing better with the breaks.

Tomorrow I'll start writing the script for 0.2 of Extra Credit. I'm pretty excited. I hope y'all liked that cliffhanger. Also I'm glad you're enjoying it. That gives be a lot of joy.

STAY TUNED...

4.png

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes