3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Zina here only likes one certain part of the cow. Grant introduced to her and now that's all she eats. Wasn't there a movie in 89' by Troma Studios about her type. My mind is a little fuzzy. I'm getting old. LOL! No Warrior Princes jokes or you'll be beheaded!! LOL! 2.png

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I'm gonna take off until Thursday. I got two updates out in less than two weeks with only one day off. I deserve a break. LOL! On Thursday I'll start to finish up the script for Extra Credit 0.2. Expect the 23S Alpha out for y'all $5 subs tomorrow. Please be patient for the Android version. Shaddy had a hell of a day yesterday. I won't go into detail, but it was one of "Those" days. I hope y'all like the second animation in the Alpha. I put a lot of time and effort into it. I think it's one of my best if not my best one to date. I know about the glitch with the first animation too. I'll try to get it fixed. I also know about the two lighting mistakes. There's nothing I can really do about those except go back and redo the entire scene. Once 23 Sisters is done I may go back and redo the scenes where the lighting is messed up. I'm thinking once it's done I'll go back and do a re-revamp. Anyway, time to catch up on some adult video games!! I am way behind on them. 1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Do to Abere's little secret in Japan, her little sister Niki gets early access to anime conventions. View attachment 1934163
Well Doc it's not well known but Abere owns every anime studio and manga publishers in the world....... Oh wait..... Doc your wanting to get your work turned into a manga and an anime but didn't you dump your co-writer Abere for her little sister than dumped her for an new girl? I guess your going to have to kiss Abere butt to get back into her good graces. :devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::KEK::KEK:

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes