3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc Increase Eve's hair head size! You have serious artifacts I noticed in this last update. Start at 3% and slowly go up some and experiment with expressions. That's where they creep back in the most.... Just a thought. And of course they don't show up until in the rendering. or in Iray mode...
I noticed it after I had released the update. 90% of the time her forehead is fine. It only appears at certain angles.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Once I found the happy spot for the hair I made her a preset, and stripped her down to basic model Ya know cloths and stuff, and no environment or tonemap. Now when I bring her in no more problems... :) saves a shit ton of post work crap :)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The latest review makes me mad. He said I got bored with my other two games. I'M NOT BORED WITH THEM. I gave a two specific reasons of why I started this game and they're quite reasonable. I'm aiming for a new audience because the economy is causing me to loose money and I'm about to finish up CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED, and I want something to take it's place. Some people!!

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
The latest review makes me mad. He said I got bored with my other two games. I'M NOT BORED WITH THEM. I gave a two specific reasons of why I started this game and they're quite reasonable. I'm aiming for a new audience because the economy is causing me to loose money and I'm about to finish up CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED, and I want something to take it's place. Some people!!
I gave you a more fitting review.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
What's a "hussy"?
An actress born in Argentina, first name Olivia (not her birth name). She played Juliet on the BBC in 1968. First titties I ever saw onscreen were hers in 8th grade English class when we watched the movie adaptation of Romeo and Juliet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: devilspuzzle
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes