3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Just so y'all know, I'm rendering the 1 animation for this update. It should take about another hour. After this I have to do a short scene. I'm hoping the nearby thunderstorms don't knockout the power. I don't want to have to start from the beginning.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Just so y'all know, I'm rendering the 1 animation for this update. It should take about another hour. After this I have to do a short scene. I'm hoping the nearby thunderstorms don't knockout the power. I don't want to have to start from the beginning.
Be careful Doc!
My aunt once said to me "you are stupid when you turning off the electric devices in your home during thunderstorm cause new elecricity poles are safe", week later her fridge, tv, pc and ps3 were burned by thunderbolt which hitted in old power line :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Be careful Doc!
My aunt once said to me "you are stupid when you turning off the electric devices in your home during thunderstorm cause new elecricity poles are safe", week later her fridge, tv, pc and ps3 were burned by thunderbolt which hitted in old power line :KEK:
I've got power surges. I'd just hate to be 99.99999% done with the animation being rendered and then have the power go out and then I'd have to start the rendering from the beginning. I would rage quit for the day if that happened. LOL!

J'Daremo

Jul 2, 2020
Get a Battery Backup, Doc.

We have regular brownouts here and I can't live without my APC UPS

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I've got power surges. I'd just hate to be 99.99999% done with the animation being rendered and then have the power go out and then I'd have to start the rendering from the beginning. I would rage quit for the day if that happened. LOL!
It was almost ten years ago, technology has changed since then even here. Nevermind.

No Doc, you would not quit rendering for day, maybe for hour or less. Your workaholism would kept you working on games and next day you would start working on new game ;) :KEK:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Always have the PC connected to a battery backup. The bigger the better.
A: It gives better protection to the PC.
B: It gives you time to save what you are working on.
C: Years ago I was living in an apartment complex and the whole complex lost power, but because I had a 1500 watt battery backup, my apartment still had lights, a working fan in the window and a small TV running in the bedroom.
The neighbors all went off on the apartment manager the next day, complaining about us still having power, while they had none.
She even came to ask us how we had power, I just said, battery backups....

Now I still have a battery backup, but also a Generac backup generator that comes on 5 seconds after the power goes out.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes