3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
"A man trying to raise his adopted daughter who just happens to be a clone, and they live with a demon and her little half-sister."
Uhm, when do the clown, the stork and Raptor Jesus come in? I wanna skip to their part of the story.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
"A man trying to raise his adopted daughter who just happens to be a clone, and they live with a demon and her little half-sister."
Uhm, when do the clown, the stork and Raptor Jesus come in? I wanna skip to their part of the story.
this game is kinda tied to a couple other games Doc is making ;)

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I liked the update. Only was a bit confused at first with the suddenly sex scene, but made "sense" after knowing it was Kitty sneaking in.
Short note at Doc5252 Productions: The download file was surprisingly big, at least compared to the last alpha . I looked into the image folder. And there are probably the renders double in Zip files again.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I liked the update. Only was a bit confused at first with the suddenly sex scene, but made "sense" after knowing it was Kitty sneaking in.
Short note at Doc5252 Productions: The download file was surprisingly big, at least compared to the last alpha . I looked into the image folder. And there are probably the renders double in Zip files again.
I was trying to confuse people with that scene. Glad you liked it though.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I keep seeing Family Affair show up, is it any good? I've always been tempted to play it.....
It's pretty good. IDK about the trans route because I turn that off but the non-trans route is pretty good. I'm just kind of ticked that the dev has been avoiding content with the older sister(my favorite character by far) for way too long. Plenty of Mom x son content though. I say give it a try.

Doc5252 Productions what's a playthrough for this game looking like time-wise currently? Been holding off for more content.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It's pretty good. IDK about the trans route because I turn that off but the non-trans route is pretty good. I'm just kind of ticked that the dev has been avoiding content with the older sister(my favorite character by far) for way too long. Plenty of Mom x son content though. I say give it a try.

Doc5252 Productions what's a playthrough for this game looking like time-wise currently? Been holding off for more content.
Probably close to 45 minutes. It depends on how fast you can read.

Reactions: jhustrue

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
Okay, I tried 23 Sisters and just wasn't at all a fan. Seemed shallow and clumsy. And it could certainly have improved since then, I'll admit. And sometimes things just aren't for some people.

This?

This is freakin' hilarious! The off-hand commentary (especially Abere) is absolutely delightful. And I like the personalities of the characters - they actually have them (something I didn't really see in 23S). This is a really good creation; good job and keep it up! (and thanks)

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
this could have already been asked and answered, but i am too lazy to go through 40 pages looking for the answer. Why is Abere here, when she is part of the 23S harem? you are not trying to piss off Tiffany are you? she'll make you eat pineapple pizza.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
this could have already been asked and answered, but i am too lazy to go through 40 pages looking for the answer. Why is Abere here, when she is part of the 23S harem? you are not trying to piss off Tiffany are you? she'll make you eat pineapple pizza.
You shut your whore mouth! (I mean that in a loving, respectful way, of course! :) )

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This game is an Abere prequel. Nothing will happen between Abere and the MC of this game for certain supernatural reasons.

• Sad
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, I tried 23 Sisters and just wasn't at all a fan. Seemed shallow and clumsy. And it could certainly have improved since then, I'll admit. And sometimes things just aren't for some people.

This?

This is freakin' hilarious! The off-hand commentary (especially Abere) is absolutely delightful. And I like the personalities of the characters - they actually have them (something I didn't really see in 23S). This is a really good creation; good job and keep it up! (and thanks)
Thanks man. Glad you like it. Yeah, 23 Sisters isn't for everyone.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

This?

I think Doc said something a couple of pages back about this, but 23S and CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED are pretty deliberate, over the top, off the wall parodies. The writing style is deliberate - you'll notice the writing style of this game is a bit more polished and not "room temp IQ inbred" level.

I think if you take it for what it is, rather than look at it through the lens of a more serious VN, you enjoy it better. But, yeah, it ain't for everyone.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes