3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Similar to the other two games (23 Sisters and the one we do not speak) here again a quick Mod with some ingame music and more.

July 28, 2022
updated my Mod for the final game version of v0.2b

Download Mod v0.2b (~45MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.2b (~185MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1951301 View attachment 1951302 View attachment 1951303 View attachment 1951304

Here also a quick sig for the game
(so far with Eve, Niki, Abere)
View attachment 1904122
What is the one we do not speak? lol Cuz I want that one! ;)

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Definitely looks good but will wait for a few more updates. I like build up but generally prefer to wait till there is a good amount of action before i play. I like the models better than the other games he has made (they are not bad, these just look better from the pic posted). Not thrilled with "adopted" thing, though i understand he has to appease Patreon. Maybe a patch or Subscribestar (i much prefer to support there when possible, as i despise censorship which Patreon is doing imo)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Thanks for releasing the alpha on Itch. I downloaded and played this evening.

Two points of feedback:

1) It was cruel to talk about Abere's towel dropping and not have the event in the game. ;)

2) I think there's a bug with the Named Save toggle: I toggled named saves "On" and when I went to save, I got an error message. I was able to "Ignore" and save, but without naming. I also have the walk-through toggled "on". I doubt that would have any kind of interaction, but, who knows what will create strangeness. I've attached the traceback.

It was fun. The scripting of this AVN feels better developed than the other two (I also downloaded and played the updated CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED today - the gallery is working fine, now). Only saw a few little typos, but forgot to record them for feedback purposes - sorry. I remember a "her" that should have been a "here" and I think there was one other that was similar in nature with a "where/were" or something like that.

I look forward to the development as this goes forward.
Thanks, URMfollower22! You're my 1,000th reaction!
1000.jpg

URMfollower22

Jun 5, 2022
I think there's a bug with the Named Save toggle: I toggled named saves "On" and when I went to save, I got an error message. I was able to "Ignore" and save, but without naming. I also have the walk-through toggled "on". I doubt that would have any kind of interaction, but, who knows what will create strangeness. I've attached the traceback.
Same error message (I didn't go line by line). Same problem.

If it matters, I tested it with both the downloads on page 1 as well as the Itch downloads. I also removed any mods and re-extracted the game "pure" with nothing else. Same traceback.

It matters to me because at the end, we get a branch between Love Interests (LI) with points involved. I usually then name my saves LI1-choice A, LI2-Choice B, to get easily followable paths. If it can't be fixed, it can't be fixed. I'll pick 1 LI and call it a day, np.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Same error message (I didn't go line by line). Same problem.

If it matters, I tested it with both the downloads on page 1 as well as the Itch downloads. I also removed any mods and re-extracted the game "pure" with nothing else. Same traceback.

It matters to me because at the end, we get a branch between Love Interests (LI) with points involved. I usually then name my saves LI1-choice A, LI2-Choice B, to get easily followable paths. If it can't be fixed, it can't be fixed. I'll pick 1 LI and call it a day, np.
There was a fix with 0.1 which caused a break in the game when you loaded a save. You're gonna have to start over.

Reactions: URMfollower22

URMfollower22

Jun 5, 2022
No problem. I'm not sure what's happening then. I'll send the error to my coder.
Thank you. I tried to do a bit of extra work to help your coder... and it didn't work. I tried to not just reinstall the game, but empty my trash AND getting rid of the save files from %appdata%... so basically... as if the program had never been installed. Same error.

Since many people post on most games how "pop-ups for save game names are annoying"... I have no idea how many of your customers actually use Save Game Names... meaning... is it a ME problem or a PROGRAM problem... anyhow, have a good night and thanks again for the replies.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Thank you. I tried to do a bit of extra work to help your coder... and it didn't work. I tried to not just reinstall the game, but empty my trash AND getting rid of the save files from %appdata%... so basically... as if the program had never been installed. Same error.

Since many people post on most games how "pop-ups for save game names are annoying"... I have no idea how many of your customers actually use Save Game Names... meaning... is it a ME problem or a PROGRAM problem... anyhow, have a good night and thanks again for the replies.
I use saves in every game that provides choice branching. Doc's other games are pretty linear, but this one now seems to have at least a little bit of choice between LIs, as you pointed out. If I can't use a name save feature, I just put slot names and a descriptor in Notepad and save it in the folder, but I have had those disappear on me (didn't carry it to the update in one game), so the in-game is an option I like to have available. Not absolutely essential, but very handy.

Reactions: URMfollower22
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes