3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Does the girl on the right look whit trash enough? She's supposed to be trailer park trash. View attachment 1916948
I dunno, but she does look very cute.

This is just to confuse y'all and make you think "Hmm. Maybe we should legalize necrophilia." LOL! View attachment 1917086
She doesn't look that bad... is it really necrophilia if she's undead? Like, would you say that fucking Valentina is necrophilia?

BTW, I ran that one from yesterday through gimp and used its automatic white balance, what do you think?
12.png 12.jpg

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I dunno, but she does look very cute.

She doesn't look that bad... is it really necrophilia if she's undead? Like, would you say that fucking Valentina is necrophilia?

BTW, I ran that one from yesterday through gimp and used its automatic white balance, what do you think?
View attachment 1917481 View attachment 1917482
It looks good. Though, that was just a test render. It's not gonna be used in the game.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
SHE MUST BE PROTECTED!!

Just so ya know, I'm feeling a lot better today. I'm more in a working mood than yesterday. Also, if you like the game please leave a review. It would really help. View attachment 1917842
In more of a working mood or is it your girlfriend is working with you again?..
When Doc and his.jpg
which game Doc .... they all are pretty awesome :love:
My money based on Doc only doing Niki renders Doc is working on Extra Credit.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
In more of a working mood or is it your girlfriend is working with you again?..
View attachment 1917941

My money based on Doc only doing Niki renders Doc is working on Extra Credit.
hmmm .... well i could have read that wrong .. or you could have misunderstood my teasing ... i'm betting on you misunderstood ... or well i mean i could have misunderstood ... i do tend to do that alot ... wait .. wtf was we talking about again :unsure:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
A technical question about certain rules mentioned in the game.
I know that sex with Abere = Death.
But, what if she just happened to be having fun with herself in the room, while you were masturbating, or with one of the other girls?

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
A technical question about certain rules mentioned in the game.
I know that sex with Abere = Death.
But, what if she just happened to be having fun with herself in the room, while you were masturbating, or with one of the other girls?
I think fucking one of the other girls is okay. The devil has cursed Abere with not letting any man do anything sexual to her or in viewing distance. Walking in on someone doesn't count though. Lucifer is very cruel.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I got 2 scenes done today. I'm gonna finish up the 0.2 Alpha to Extra Credit in the next few days. After that I'll finish up the 0.11 Alpha to 23 Sisters. I'm still aiming for Wed for the Extra Credit 0.2 Alpha and probably this weekend for the 23 Sisters 0.11 Alpha. 3.png

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes