3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so all the renders for the Alpha are done. 140 RENDERS FOR JUST AN ALPHA!! WTF!? This is probably the longest Alpha I've ever done too. There's a chance that the Alpha could release tonight. I'm about to start coding. Here's the last render of the Alpha. STAY TUNED... kitch34.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Ah, ok. I just thought You're gonna close access to Your game for us, mere cheap bastards :eek:
NEVER! I love all my cheap bastards. I was once y'all.
Well I guess Doc loving us Cheap Bastards is true in a since because remember he use to make us pay $25 for the Alpha than worked his way down to $5 and now he is only making us pay $3 (still outside the price range of Cheap Bastards).;):KEK:

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Rendering an animation for "That Game That Shall Not Be Named" and while I do that I'm working the the script for the second half of Extra Credit 0.1.

mc “Oh, Niki said your cousin called.”

mc “How's he doing?”

ab “Ehh. All right.”

ab “He's in Somalia buying souls from the starving with hot dogs.”

mc “That dude is savage as fuck.”

ab “I know.”

mc “Do they at least get some soda or something to drink with it?”

ab “Mexican tap water in Deer Park bottles.”

mc “What the fuck is wrong with your cousin?!”

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Rendering an animation for "That Game That Shall Not Be Named" and while I do that I'm working the the script for the second half of Extra Credit 0.1.

mc “Oh, Niki said your cousin called.”

mc “How's he doing?”

ab “Ehh. All right.”

ab “He's in Somalia buying souls from the starving with hot dogs.”

mc “That dude is savage as fuck.”

ab “I know.”

mc “Do they at least get some soda or something to drink with it?”

ab “Mexican tap water in Deer Park bottles.”

mc “What the fuck is wrong with your cousin?!”
Doc second half of Extra Credit 0.1 don't you mean part 3. ;):KEK: And Doc remember the Weekends are your days off so if you don't stop and only do light work (renders that don't take much work and script editing) We'll send Them.....
Fun for Doc.png Fun for Doc 1.png
So Doc take the time off or You're going to be having fun...
laughing.gif
;):devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Game Developer
May 31, 2017

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc second half of Extra Credit 0.1 don't you mean part 3. ;):KEK: And Doc remember the Weekends are your days off so if you don't stop and only do light work (renders that don't take much work and script editing) We'll send Them.....
View attachment 1889959 View attachment 1889960
So Doc take the time off or You're going to be having fun...
View attachment 1889969
;):devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK:
Oh, and no this is not part 3. The demo was the first half of the Alpha. The Alpha is the first half of 0.1. I'm working on the second half right now. That will still be 0.1.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes