3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
schhw6.png Okay, so I'm gonna tell y'all a secret. I started working on the Alpha for Extra Credit on Tuesday. Yes, that was my day off. Also the demo was the first half of the Alpha so half the Alpha is already done. Also there's no animations yet. I've worked 12+ hours today and not only did I finish the script for the rest of the Alpha, but I'm also 85% done with the renders. What does this mean for y'all? This means expect the Alpha out this weekend. Most likely Sunday, but it could be Saturday. Because this is a 0.1 Alpha it'll go FOR $3. Do not expect this with other updates. This is just for EC 0.1 Alpha. Also this Alpha will have a record number of renders for an Alpha for me. Around 125. Also the script for the Alpha is 24 pages long. I am really trying to make this game really, really high quality. If you love Niki already, you're just gonna love her even more in this Alpha. STAY TUNED...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Here's a better look at Abere when the lighting and camera angle are correct. View attachment 1887252
She really is hot as hell, no pun intended. :love: It's still funny that her little sister has bigger boobs too. :ROFLMAO:

Had to get that up skirt panty shot. I couldn't help myself. LOL View attachment 1887325
Nice. I have mixed feelings on panty shots myself, some creep looking up a girl's skirt I'm not into, but when the invisible magic camera does it it's hot, and when a girl flashes her panties (on purpose or by accident) that's hot too.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1887546 Okay, so I'm gonna tell y'all a secret. I started working on the Alpha for Extra Credit on Tuesday. Yes, that was my day off. Also the demo was the first half of the Alpha so half the Alpha is already done. Also there's no animations yet. I've worked 12+ hours today and not only did I finish the script for the rest of the Alpha, but I'm also 85% done with the renders. What does this mean for y'all? This means expect the Alpha out this weekend. Most likely Sunday, but it could be Saturday. Because this is a 0.1 Alpha it'll go FOR $3. Do not expect this with other updates. This is just for EC 0.1 Alpha. Also this Alpha will have a record number of renders for an Alpha for me. Around 125. Also the script for the Alpha is 24 pages long. I am really trying to make this game really, really high quality. If you love Niki already, you're just gonna love her even more in this Alpha. STAY TUNED...
Well looks like us poor Cheap Bastards have to wait again..:cry::KEK::KEK::KEK:
Doc and his updates.jpg
:devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::KEK::devilish::KEK::devilish::KEK:

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes