3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm....seriously with no future tags and limited story description. And then I see this in the story....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But, best of luck with your project Dev if it ends up later it's not my cup of tea.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Hmm....seriously with no future tags and limited story description. And then I see this in the story....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But, best of luck with your project Dev if it ends up later it's not my cup of tea.
Totally understandable. There will be a MILF in the game later on. One is planned.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc looks like your going to be getting more and more comments "What Adopted", "What No incest between father and daughters?" and "How can this be a Doc5252 game with No craziness family fun time". :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc looks like your going to be getting more and more comments "What Adopted", "What No incest between father and daughters?" and "How can this be a Doc5252 game with No craziness family fun time". :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
Like I said earlier, this game is gonna be different from my previous games.

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc I know and it's a good thing. It's just that your going to get comments from everyone that knows you for your craziness. Plus this story is going to let you try a new kind of craziness. :KEK:
That's what I'm hoping. I kind of gave a tease in the therapy session to something that will be called The Abere History Lessons. I'm really excited to write them.

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The Half-Demon Niki thanks y'all for playing the Extra Credit Demo. I'm exited to work on this game. For all y'all that enjoyed my first game The Mysterious Island, this'll be kind of a spiritual successor to it. It'll also have some love for one of my favorite, but gone too soon games, Bad Teacher. Expect me to release version 0.1 and 0.2 right after the other. After that I'll be going back to my normal schedule. 23 Sisters, CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED, then Extra Credit. Again, thanks y'all for the support. 1.png

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes