Comics Collection Completed ExtremeXWorld Comics Collection [2021-07-31] [ExtremeXWorld]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
If anyone could explain, how he managed to stay on patreon for so long, would be awesome.

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
It's not available yet, or at least I can't find it anywhere so far. a couple of my most reliable sources have not been updated since February I assume they're gone for good and I have problems with accessing to some sites.
So guys be patient after all it took us over a month to get Military Slut 2

Oct 6, 2017
Subverse is the StudioFOW sex game coming out at the end of summer. I honestly don't know if it will come out on schedule because all their updates consist of getting the artwork done. No beta test version has gone out yet.

Reactions: Lewdique

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Sorry guys for not updating in long time if i got some spare time i am updating it and all Pictures in my collection are hires only the first lesson is a bit low res but its because extremxworld started with this and got less experience. Well but thank you everyone and have a nice day.

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
This is not a preview, this comes right from the story , apparently there's people who has the last couple of stories but decided not to share them , or better yet, to not share them for the general public but I'm pretty sure they share them trough PMs
The reason ? Well , it'll reach here too soon enough, sadly
053.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kay45 and junior12
Oct 6, 2017
Late Night Show and Elvis are up on 8muses

I'd love to upload the files for people who don't have an 8muses account but it says the file is too large to attach.

Figured it out.

Last edited:

killjoke

Mar 3, 2018

I'd love to upload the files for people who don't have an 8muses account but it says the file is too large to attach.

Figured it out.
THX, very nice, your great, yipieyeah

Blackknight

Mar 24, 2017

Figured it out.
that's why you use a zip/rar program to make multiple parts

Reactions: hellhades
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote