Comics Collection Completed ExtremeXWorld Comics Collection [2021-07-31] [ExtremeXWorld]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Thanks Kratzeis !
I don't get this though!
I'm watching this thread, no notifications what so ever.
It isn't showing up on "recent updates" even if Kratzeis has updated the thread, check the main post the date is from feb 5:th 2018 :S
Is this a bug or feature?

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Thanks Kratzeis !
I don't get this though!
I'm watching this thread, no notifications what so ever.
It isn't showing up on "recent updates" even if Kratzeis has updated the thread, check the main post the date is from feb 5:th 2018 :S
Is this a bug or feature?
It's the Start date where i opened the page. And with recent updates i cant do that i need to contact a moderator i think or maybe i don't find it how i can do that ^^

t727

Jan 4, 2018
It's the Start date where i opened the page. And with recent updates i cant do that i need to contact a moderator i think or maybe i don't find it how i can do that ^^
I'll "report" it and ask for it to be updated to see if this solves the issue.
This should get a moderators attention, lets just hope their "default delete and or warning"-system triggers...

[edit]
They added a function for this
ReportGameUpdate.jpg

Reactions: Kratzeis

Craus

Jul 14, 2018
Well I Updated the Front Page and the Collection itself you can download it on the First Page sorry for keeping you guys waiting.
Thanks a lot for your work, but it’s very inconvenient to download 6 GB for the sake of one last comic. My downloads were interrupted twice by server problems. Give the opportunity to download only the 'Holy Horse of Zeus' set, please

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Thanks a lot for your work, but it’s very inconvenient to download 6 GB for the sake of one last comic. My downloads were interrupted twice by server problems. Give the opportunity to download only the 'Holy Horse of Zeus' set, please
You can Download the Last Comic on the front page as well.

Reactions: junior12

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
His new work is out but my sources have all dryed out only one put the horse of Zeus and none of them has Aliens yet and this says it all anyway
s053_main.jpg s053_prev.jpg

It's unclear what that is , looks like a lion but , you know , it hasn't any mane thus it would be a female, a lioness or an immature male of less than a year , sexually inactive. It could be a Cougar but an adult cougar could be as big as a Great Dane with shorter pawns at best , that in the main picture looks too big , that in the comic would be right but seriously I don't know.

It's fantasy and I already ignored the problem with the Tiger in another comic , but those kind of feline (and almost every other feline at that) use to test his/her partner strenght during sex , they fight before , with claws, it would be fatal to a human the male expects the fight and fights in advance, the female react before allowing the coupling until the male proves his strength immobilizing her biting the back of her neck long enough to allow the penetration ,this would prove fatal to a human too, also the sex usually endures very shortly , they do it dozens of times per day but it doesn't last for long.

So it's a good fantasy but can't happen in reality

Last edited:

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
His new work is out but my sources have all dryed out only one put the horse of Zeus and none of them has Aliens yet and this says it all anyway
View attachment 644252 View attachment 644253

It's unclear what that is , looks like a lion but , you know , it hasn't any mane thus it would be a female, a lioness or an immature male of less than a year , sexually inactive. It could be a Cougar but an adult cougar could be as big as a Great Dane with shorter pawns at best , that in the main picture looks too big , that in the comic would be right but seriously I don't know.

It's fantasy and I already ignored the problem with the Tiger in another comic , but those kind of feline (and almost every other feline at that) use to test his/her partner strenght during sex , they fight before , with claws, it would be fatal to a human the male expects the fight and fights in advance, the female react before allowing the coupling until the male proves his strength immobilizing her biting the back of her neck long enough to allow the penetration ,this would prove fatal to a human too, also the sex usually endures very shortly , they do it dozens of times per day but it doesn't last for long.

yeah i only saw Aliens here as well postet from me. new comic comming in the end of a week maybe next week, sorry for the delay it's hard to transfer the money to the master card in a time with Covid-19 it almost takes forever ^^. Just keep an eye out here and after some time you can find it.

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
What I meant in my previous post is that while exaggerated in the comics sex with the subjects depicted not only is possible but actually happens in reality even with many other species never depicted , with felines is downright impossible for the reason I said , it's not just sex it's a fight , nobody can survive fight against a great feline barehanded

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 644252 View attachment 644253

Can someone please post an Download Link ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote