Comics Collection Completed ExtremeXWorld Comics Collection [2021-07-31] [ExtremeXWorld]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017

Found it on another Page..
Thanks.

First i holded because i don't want it like last updat e that i realest it right after release because it's not fair for Extrem he needs to make money so that's why i waited, and my last week had an issue with my Credit Card xD well but for next release i also wait again 1 or 2 weeks. i just wanted to say that what was my reason to hold it that long.

Edit: Gonna add it to the Post

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewdique

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
First i holded because i don't want it like last updat e that i realest it right after release because it's not fair for Extrem he needs to make money so that's why i waited, and my last week had an issue with my Credit Card xD well but for next release i also wait again 1 or 2 weeks. i just wanted to say that what was my reason to hold it that long.
I completely agree with your view here,it's better if you keep going that way

Indubious

Dec 12, 2019
Found it at:

Note that it is only the first half of the story.

Not found S056 Holiday yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Otyi and arex555

Indubious

Dec 12, 2019
The way I look for latest ExtremeXworld posts is to: 1) Open Google, 2) Search on "extemexworld", then 3) Under "Tools" change "anytime" to "last 24 hours".

Reactions: arex555

Indubious

Dec 12, 2019
Out of curiosity, where do you think I can post story ideas for extremexworld furture comics, perhaps in the hope that the talented artist may chose to draw the story?

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
Out of curiosity, where do you think I can post story ideas for extremexworld furture comics, perhaps in the hope that the talented artist may chose to draw the story?
By supporting him on his site , he accepts ideas and suggestions only from his paying supporters so...

Reactions: Indubious

Indubious

Dec 12, 2019
By supporting him on his site , he accepts ideas and suggestions only from his paying supporters so...
Yes, supporting him on his site had crossed my mind, but wouldn't satisfy my goal; which is to have the story drawn not because it was commissioned, but because it was simply a really good story.
That said, I will still be periodically supporting him in the near future.

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
SVSComics site updated with 8 additional pics.
The updated files aren't those in the entry , those are stuck at 33 pages .

Those updated are those in the preview you'd seesearching for "extremeworld" they are two Keeptoshare and fboom and have 61 pages as of today BUT they're only available for premium members , to get them we'd have to purchase a membership on either of those hosts.

I don't think I'd do, I mean why not support him directly ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote