VN Ren'Py Abandoned Eye of the Storm [Ch. 1-12] [Mr. Rigg]

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Anyone know if the dev will still working on this game? Couple of weeks ago on his Patreon he said that he'd continue if he'd reach his goal, and he's only 6% away from it, so I don't know if that's good enough for the dev, or must it be 100%.
Would be a shame if the dev would drop the project, I really like it for what it is, like an erotic slasher/horror story with plenty of comedy in it, I really like it, haha :p

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ah, very good, the dev will indeed keep working on this game after all, thanks to gaining a few more Patreon supporters, and honestly, I do think he deserves the support, this is a good game, I know at least I enjoy playing it, so I'm pleased to hear the game shall go on and pleased that the dev is gaining more support :)

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi
U

User_10739

Uploaded CH 1-6 PC &

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Eye of the Storm [Ch. 1-6] [Mr. Rigg] - Original Size: (1.27GB)

Squashed Download - PC (292MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Uploaded CH 1-6 PC &

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Eye of the Storm [Ch. 1-6] [Mr. Rigg] - Original Size: (1.27GB)

Squashed Download - PC (292MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for update! I see it says to restart from beginning but I'm hoping I can squeak by without it this time lol.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm really glad that the dev decided to carry on developing this one after all, so I'm glad that people stepped up to support the dev so that he can keep on going, it really a good game for what it is :p

Reactions: ive_got-problems

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I'm really glad that the dev decided to carry on developing this one after all, so I'm glad that people stepped up to support the dev so that he can keep on going, it really a good game for what it is :p
Right, and I can't wait to play after this game is done. But I was forced to start from the beginning with the one I'm playing now (The Visit). I'm not sure I'm ready to play through another game again from the beginning so soon lol.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Right, and I can't wait to play after this game is done. But I was forced to start from the beginning with the one I'm playing now (The Visit). I'm not sure I'm ready to play through another game again from the beginning so soon lol.
Well, Aunt Nikki and mommy dearest are worth playing from the beginning though ;)
As for this game, the chapters are actually rather small, think you'd be back where you left off in about 15 minutes :p

Reactions: ive_got-problems

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Initially I was happy seeing this had a new update. Then I saw the "Starting a new game is recommended" and realized I'm just not about to start this over from the beginning YET AGAIN. I may revisit it if it ever gets completed. A shame, I rather liked this one.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Can you name the MC in the game? I read he is called Ape or something xD

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Just played this new episode with an old save and had zero issues. I also went through most of the paths. So don't worry about starting a new game.

Jun 28, 2018
I was asked on my discord to port to android, hope dev doesnt mind:

^^i see the link was removed. Should i be using a different host like mega?

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I was asked on my discord to port to android, hope dev doesnt mind:

^^i see the link was removed. Should i be using a different host like mega?
This is all a guess, but I know on some forums you have to have a certain number of posts before you can post a link. But yes, Mega seems to be the preferred host around here. What service did you post from?

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes