jrvgfjfrjsfr

Jun 17, 2023
Did anyone else get a blackscreen after defeating dorango? I refused to be her slave or femboy and defeated her a tfirst form again but got blackscreen and I cant fight her in second form because she always gives me options to become her slave or not so Im guessing that I should defeat her in first form again, but when I do, I get black screen.

flame4o

Sep 8, 2022
Does anyone have a download link for the other game? (Eyes never lie Nightmare Principal)

Apr 29, 2020
Does anyone have a download link for the other game? (Eyes never lie Nightmare Principal)
"Gone, reduced to atoms."
In all honesty he's now gone from the face of the internet, now according to some friends on a Discord server he gave his account to another Patron named DrPunkstone;
So now we got a different person to check out.

Yoloman256

Jul 7, 2019
"Gone, reduced to atoms."
In all honesty he's now gone from the face of the internet, now according to some friends on a Discord server he gave his account to another Patron named DrPunkstone;
So now we got a different person to check out.
So he just gave up or did the western internet rules just screwed him over? It's sad to see that Nightmare Principal isn't going to be made anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SIUM97

Dec 11, 2022
Did anyone else get a blackscreen after defeating dorango? I refused to be her slave or femboy and defeated her a tfirst form again but got blackscreen and I cant fight her in second form because she always gives me options to become her slave or not so Im guessing that I should defeat her in first form again, but when I do, I get black screen.
Same problem

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
My guess Google or whoever is in charge of Patreon isn't too fond of shota content. Hence why they try to take down content creators who want to make hentai games with either shota or loli content.
*Sighs* Once again P*treon is why we can't have nice things. I can't wait for the mass adoption of Bitcoin so we can tell P*treon, Steam, Visa, and Mastercard to go and fuck themselves.

Yoloman256

Jul 7, 2019
*Sighs* Once again P*treon is why we can't have nice things. I can't wait for the mass adoption of Bitcoin so we can tell P*treon, Steam, Visa, and Mastercard to go and fuck themselves.
Western entertainment in general has become a shit show lately. Too many western companies think that censorship of any kind is acceptable, even if that content is adult themed. Which is stupid. Even DLsite unfortenatly has removed loli tags, yet keep shota tags intact. It's really annoying, because too many people now days can't tell the difference between fiction and reality.

• Sad

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Western entertainment in general has become a shit show lately. Too many western companies think that censorship of any kind is acceptable, even if that content is adult themed. Which is stupid. Even DLsite unfortenatly has removed loli tags, yet keep shota tags intact. It's really annoying, because too many people now days can't tell the difference between fiction and reality.
I could not agree more. While I dislike loli, I hate censorship so much more. The beauty of being able to choose hat games you want to play is that you can just NOT download the ones you don't want to play. I am sick and tired of the nanny state/ corporations trying to play parent to their consumers (Looking at you Alphabet/ Google).

xd3093

Dec 10, 2023
save people please!

Anyone looking for the saved game it's not usefull at all, because the game will over with the principle and you can't access the gallery to see the scene.
but you can upload your save game into this like and mod it:
change the ATK DEF MHP MMP values something like 999 and than download it and replace it.
than you can beat.. wherever you are stuck. Cheers guys!

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes