NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
just tried this game again and i see the haunted forest is still impossible to get thru.
How the hell do people even finish this game? Are you all lying or something?
The haunted forest seems to be pure RNG and there is absolutely no clues of any kind to help you.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
just tried this game again and i see the haunted forest is still impossible to get thru.
The haunted forest seems to be pure RNG and there is absolutely no clues of any kind to help you.
Just save scum the haunted forest. That's how I got through it. Figure out where a spot is safe to save, and you'll get through it just fine.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Just save scum the haunted forest. That's how I got through it. Figure out where a spot is safe to save, and you'll get through it just fine.
I don't even know where to go, in which direction, wherever i turn i get the game over.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I don't even know where to go, in which direction, wherever i turn i get the game over.
Think of it like Pac-Man, the moving objects are the ghosts you have to avoid. If they touch you, you die.
Pay attention to the objects that don't move, they determine the layout of the maze. The path to take is UP until you reach the top, then RIGHT, then DOWN.

Here's some Pac-Man music to get you in the mood to complete the forest.

arross

Jan 27, 2023
Is it gone after hell saved the female devil?,Everyone talked, but there was no follow-up.

arross

Jan 27, 2023
Talk to the homeless man on the other side of the garbage heap and go home to unlock the beach story

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

CheshireJ69

Nov 25, 2020
Hmm.....I'm debating spending my last $10 so I can play Nightmare Principal, but part of me just wants to wait for someone to share their link

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes