ccicciociccio99

Mar 24, 2022
I'm playing the game for the first time and I'm now in the forest. Can someone tell me what I have to do and how I don't get a game over.
Avoid going into the forest until one of your friends asks you to go with him. Just continue going to school and progress with the story

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
why clothing store is unavailable? isnt this game full version?
abandoned, or at least somewhat, checked the subscribe star and it seems like there is at least one more update planned, it probably wont show up here unless its shared by a hero, same case with the other game, still being updated so far, and a few others im not sure what they are about, so it seems like begul will still be active just not here

hawat

May 27, 2022
Hi, I went to the demon realm as the fairy ask me to estimate the number of demons, did the quest for the father demon, got back from the realm; fairy thanked me and went away. Now I don't know what to do? Any ideas? Thank you.

hawat

May 27, 2022
How to end to end the beach arc after principal's punishment, quest in deamon realm and sex scene with Risa?
Apparently you have to leave the hotel in the morning, and you meet Risa on the beach, in front of the hotel. You can go to the left of the screen and get to the west beach. There you can go further with the game.

factyma666

Mar 28, 2019
Apparently you have to leave the hotel in the morning, and you meet Risa on the beach, in front of the hotel. You can go to the left of the screen and get to the west beach. There you can go further with the game.
this game is designed by a true sadist.

frootitoooo

May 13, 2022
This is only for one single scene, doesn't affect the game-play, But I'm missing "Poll1" "Poll2" and "Poll3"

Edit:
ughh... Turns out all you have to do is re-run the game and it's fixed. Don't know why those errors keep appearing, they're pretty annoying
re-run the game? what does that mean?

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes