Velocior

Aug 26, 2022
Hi guys, i finished the game with enslavment path in femdomground but i i don't understand if there are any other paths, the game seems not to be finished with only that ending. Am i wrong? I can not do anything alse that became a slave to the principle? or can i actually proceed the story with other paths?

Saman78

Oct 9, 2020
Seriously, am I the only one who doesn't know where to go after launching the game and finding myself in an empty city?

Joerant1122

Apr 18, 2022
I don't think hes going to make them free to play, ive been waiting for months
Same here, the semi-final is for now only found on his Itch and it's 10 dollars. so either I'd have to get it and post it, or someone else could be the hero lol, I've never been able to find the Principal version of ENL and his patreon is filled with extra stuff. We'll have to wait and see

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

YoucCantSeeMe

May 24, 2023
Same here, the semi-final is for now only found on his Itch and it's 10 dollars. so either I'd have to get it and post it, or someone else could be the hero lol, I've never been able to find the Principal version of ENL and his patreon is filled with extra stuff. We'll have to wait and see
ENL Principal version is available on Itch too

we_all_die_alone

Mar 16, 2023
hi, I'm stuck at the moment where you are on the beach, then you go to hell to complete the quest, after which there is a scene with Yoko, after the scene you go home to sleep near your aunt, and what to do after that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Yoloman256

Jul 7, 2019
So is Begul just gone forever? I honestly was looking forward to Nightmare Principal stuff, until I couldn't fimd him anymore online.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2020
So is Begul just gone forever? I honestly was looking forward to Nightmare Prinipal stuff, until I couldn't fimd him anymore online.
There's the Itch.io page, buuut I'm afraid that the guy had a brain fart cause now the two remaining games are $20 to $25 dollars in price money.
Literally the worst kind of marketting for only two games available.

Yoloman256

Jul 7, 2019
There's the Itch.io page, buuut I'm afraid that the guy had a brain fart cause now the two remaining games are $20 to $25 dollars in price money.
Literally the worst kind of marketting for only two games available.
Can you name his Ich.io pages name? I tried Begul, but couldn't find it.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes