jrvgfjfrjsfr

Jun 17, 2023
Did anyone else get a blackscreen after defeating dorango? I refused to be her slave or femboy and defeated her a tfirst form again but got blackscreen and I cant fight her in second form because she always gives me options to become her slave or not so Im guessing that I should defeat her in first form again, but when I do, I get black screen.

flame4o

Sep 8, 2022
Does anyone have a download link for the other game? (Eyes never lie Nightmare Principal)

Apr 29, 2020
Does anyone have a download link for the other game? (Eyes never lie Nightmare Principal)
"Gone, reduced to atoms."
In all honesty he's now gone from the face of the internet, now according to some friends on a Discord server he gave his account to another Patron named DrPunkstone;
So now we got a different person to check out.

Yoloman256

Jul 7, 2019
"Gone, reduced to atoms."
In all honesty he's now gone from the face of the internet, now according to some friends on a Discord server he gave his account to another Patron named DrPunkstone;
So now we got a different person to check out.
So he just gave up or did the western internet rules just screwed him over? It's sad to see that Nightmare Principal isn't going to be made anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SIUM97

Dec 11, 2022
Did anyone else get a blackscreen after defeating dorango? I refused to be her slave or femboy and defeated her a tfirst form again but got blackscreen and I cant fight her in second form because she always gives me options to become her slave or not so Im guessing that I should defeat her in first form again, but when I do, I get black screen.
Same problem

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes