EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Eyes Never Lie Title.png

Overview:
You're a schoolboy with the blood of an angel running through your veins, and demons are after you, the Principal of the school is a demon and all she wants is your delicious semen. You are a poor boy living in harsh conditions and a mysterious old man sleeping in the trash, an aunt, some childhood friends and a high school girl with smelly feet with you.

In this game where you will travel to mysterious lands, your only purpose is to survive without being sucked by the demons until your balls are dry. In this adventure where you will taste femdom, horror, and fun at the same time. Good luck to you, if luck works...​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-08
Release Date: 2023-10-08
Developer: Begul
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English
Other Games: Panty Sniffa
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

This creator (Begul) has been found to manipulate game ratings through the use of alt accounts on multiple occasions. For transparency and awareness purposes, we are making this publicly known and monitoring any affiliated threads.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:

mnmers thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your risk.

1758850_Wc_Yoko_3.png 1758849_headmistress_punishment_15.png 1758852_Risa_8.png 1758848_3_Risa_Hypno_7.png 1641532544600.png 1641532558799.png 1641532595918.png 1641532605690.png 1641532613948.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
Took a first look into the Files:

- Yes, this should include the shota tag.
- Quite a decent amount of content for a first release.
- Multiple Sex scenes, including one with the Ghost Girl
- No Fairy sex scenes yet (sadface)

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018

Spend the last few minutes evading jumpscares and walking in circles around this place. Can't seem to find any trigger to progress or even go back. :(

Reactions: Hikkach

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
How do you get that sniffing scene? I just got yelled at by the Headmistress & did her content but have no clue what to do now as I can't get past The Haunted Forest.

Ripon

Feb 2, 2018
im stuck and move foward, hunter forest is dead end, got a dream from the past... when i try go to school im getting gliched in the desk and cant move...

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
seems to be broken? after the aunt makes juice, game completely freezes (maybe if I don't play full screen). The English is pretty broken and there seems to be some inconsistencies if the MC is supposed to be male or female

Edit: okay, the game is very particular where you talk to things, if you talk to the aunt from the sides, game freezes. you can only interact with her from the bottom of her sprite.

Last edited:

BigPants

Sep 7, 2017
What the fuck are you supposed to do in the forest? Get insta game over where ever you go with no feedback or clue as to where you can walk.
i was able to get past that screen but it leads to a witch hut that you can't leave from, as far as i can tell there's no point going there.

Hikkach

Nov 16, 2018
I did not find in the game files something with the name of the entrance to the witch's house, the only location is empty and has no events.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes