Ren'Py F-Frontier [v0.07.2] [SKuNK STuDIO]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

CkyHC

May 4, 2018
Great artwork, makes me almost forget it's furry which really isn't my thing (I mean, would you really love to fuck a rabbit??? In that case, you're deranged)... but for the fuck's sake, LEARN ENGLISH OR HIRE SOMEONE TO TRANSLATE THE GAME or let someone do it for you!!!
yes, this is our priority task at the moment

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Please don't get discouraged about furry haters, they shouldn't be in this thread anyway...This seems interesting, I love that cheetah-girl! ;)
Why shouldn't they? The game is named F-FRONTIER, as if to try and mask out the fact that it's a furry game.

• Angry
Reactions: Takanao

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
please by the great fluffy gods, where do i find cassandras documents? i cant find this stupid park ;_;

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
After that it says "Someone in the city should know him". This game is super vague.
I don't have quests left.
sry no idea, i wait for new update because i somehow got bugged out and dont get any new quests. artstyle is great but the mechanics behind are not so nice.

Reactions: Meowmadam

Cynias

Apr 1, 2020
I'm doing the "Collect ingredients for Lady Jessica (3pcs)" and i have a "Go to Mirra" quest too but she don't do anything and i'm stuck

Reactions: Genshin96

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
You made a big post complaining about all the things I have absolutely no issues with. You seem to have certain expectations, a safe and sound pattern in your mind, how these games should be. Well, in that case, the game will become a mediocre, forgettable copy of a copy like most games on this website are. Allow the devs to be creative, they are artists.

Also, how much money did you donate to the devs so far? Let's say you got your hands on the latest Square Enix game for 1€ somehow or if not, you got it for free and spend an afternoon playing the game and thought things could be more to your liking. Would you barge into their studios, demanding that they bend to your will? Where does the entitlement come from? Show some gratitude and respect to hard working people trying to entertain you. If you think you can make a better game, go ahead. Make one and show us all how it's done.
Literally just found out about the game and your whole post is literally the fanboy version of all criticism bad. The fact you even think anything I said would make the game mediocre or a copy, confirms for me that you don't even know what makes games different than each other. Which with with this sort of game, its mostly story and characters/character development. What I'm getting from your post, since you ignored the parts I talked about actual game play/story, or the part where they need to hide the incest to avoid being banned from patreon. Is that you're offended about myself not having a voyeurism/sharing/ntr fetish like yourself. I actually did become a patreon recently just because I was curious where they were going to take the game, will I stay one? Depends on the content plays out, if its still heavily like the first two chapters where the player character might as well not even be a male with a cock because he gets nearly zero scenes, then I'm out. I really have no interest in playing as a male player character game where the player is more of a voyeur than anything else. That sort of thing is what female player characters are for or ntr games are for, which seems more what you're into. A male player character should always be the vast majority if not all of the content of the game in which he stars, otherwise there is little point of him existing outside of making a cuckold game. People generally don't play a game with cute girls in it, to watch npcs they don't care about get to fuck those cute girls. They play it to fuck those milfs, monster girls, etc.

Last edited:

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
Where is the damn leaf at governor ??
You can find an almost up-to-date walktrough via there Patreon, but I'll help you on this one:
Just talk to everyone (also look behind the curtains in the second room) then enjoy.

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
Yay got a Kiss from Mirra. I hope there will soon be more scenes with her.
Btw. please don't desecrate her like you did with the Sergeant (would also love more scenes with her)

The teeth on the mouse girl though, yikes.

CkyHC

May 4, 2018
Yes, it's time to move on to the main characters :<
next we will try to make NTR content optional

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes