Ren'Py F-Frontier [v0.07.2] [SKuNK STuDIO]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
If your gonna make it optiinal make it that can be avoidable not skippable skipping the scene is the same than doing nothing and most of time anger the people more
LOL! If a game makes someone angry maybe they should play something else. There’s plenty of games out there for anyone’s taste.

CkyHC will the current political situation in the world affect the game’s development?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
^ The world doesn't revolve around you. There are people out there who want to see NPCs have sex, not just with the main character. No one's that attractive. It's more realistic and interesting this way.
Yet look at the state this games patreon is in, people sure are coming in for that NPC sex right? Its telling that the dev liked this post. I forsee another abandonded game due to lack of support.

CkyHC

May 4, 2018
Yet look at the state this games patreon is in, people sure are coming in for that NPC sex right? Its telling that the dev liked this post. I forsee another abandonded game due to lack of support.
Yes, it's true I'm very bad at communication on (lol cartridges)((...But I'm still making a patch

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
  • Hey there
Reactions: fredoo04 and Konius

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
You don’t know CkyCH, I do because I am supporting him and talk to him, treat him like a normal person, not some fairy godmother that is here to make a game just for you. Are you supporting him, respecting him or you are here just to play the role of a depressed NEET?

• Haha
Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You don’t know CkyCH, I do because I am supporting him and talk to him, treat him like a normal person, not some fairy godmother that is here to make a game just for you. Are you supporting him, respecting him or you are here just to play the role of a depressed NEET?
If anything me not knowing him makes me way more unbaised then you and your non-argumeents. Also imagine saying "godmother that is here to make a game just for you," yet at the same time acting as if he should only listen to patreons. Welcome to the ignore list.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Konius and fredoo04

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
There was a public Patreon post on 3rd of April so in case anyone missed it. The plot thickens!

P.S. Not sure if I can post it here or not. Let me know if I need to take it down in case the devs want it to be only on Patreon

1681550898510.png

Reactions: joncik and Konius

CharlieV

Mar 26, 2023
Im kinda stuck - I should go to Mirra (to do that sunday evening furry thig) but it doesnt give me any dialogue with her. (I already given her 700 for costume) Anyone know what to do?

CkyHC

May 4, 2018
How is the game going so far I hope you are proceeding with Mr pug and lady story
the technical part of the patch is almost ready :<
Mr pug and lady?it was planned that mr pug would just stick to everyone.....do you want to continue? О_о
What will be left for the main character?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fredoo04

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
I think you can continue with Mr pug and lady optional story but make it difficult to unlock. I remember the first scene you had to be poor to get it but I think the majority of players will have gold at that point.

Narutoking007

Aug 17, 2021
the technical part of the patch is almost ready :<
Mr pug and lady?it was planned that mr pug would just stick to everyone.....do you want to continue? О_о
What will be left for the main character?
Ya u can continue with pug and lady Victoria story i think there are many characters for main character

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes