3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Did that and redownloaded the patch and they put a new patch in the download link that worked. Thank u with your patience with me and helping out through this. I appreciate u man.
Does the mc still calls her mom or by name?I know when the mom talks it will say her name not mom.

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Patched Android port for FILF 2 (0.01) with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.filf2), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Features: Testing out my new code. So there are lots of new features included now. Let me know if you face any issues.
Usual Gestures enabled, Delete Saves, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable),Textbox Transparency slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time. Use Gestures(swipe up) to save/open menu or enable quick menu in preferences. I turned off the quick menu by default because of the sandbox structure.

Link:
Size: 352 mb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports

Last edited:

Noe174

Dec 22, 2022
What is the connection between FILF 1 and 2, because the preview images show a completely different MC, people generally don't like that in sequels, be it games, books, or shows.
I agree, I really liked F.I.L.F 1, especially its characters.

I don't understand the meaning of F.I.L.F 2, what is it? A parallel story to the original? A remake?

Traditionally, in a second installment, a continuation of the plot is expected or that it has some link with the previous one.

However, I think that here we have a totally new story, which is not bad, but it inevitably arises the comparison with F.I.LF.1

The truth is that the female characters in the first part were much better and I loved them, they had great charm and mischief.

This version I can't help but feel rejection, yes, the quality is improved but when compared, not only do you see them strange, but their JOKER smiles are very scary.

I don't want to discredit this project, but it seems rather new and I don't think it's appropriate to call it F.I.L.F 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Pascarable

Apr 25, 2023
This preview pics have to be an out of season april fools joke, right?

What the fuck is this shit.

Actual post apocalypse characters

Reactions: Banner44

lorisz1984

Dec 11, 2018
Unofficial Patched Android port for FILF 2 (0.01) with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.filf2), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Features: Testing out my new code. So there are lots of new features included now. Let me know if you face any issues.
Usual Gestures enabled, Delete Saves, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable),Textbox Transparency slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link: Pixeldrain
Size: 352 mb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports
Hello how save the game????

crue1

Jul 8, 2017
I really liked Incest Adventure, The Artifact was good, I was loving Incest in Paradise then the developer canned it (why not finish it or restart that?), FILF was quite good, never played Altered Destiny, FILF 2 looks awful though. Shame

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Personally the character of the first one was better, they had personality attached to their looks and I don't know, overall they were hot.

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
So F.I.L.F is complete then.. Downloaded and replaying it.. Almost done.. The first one is a pretty good game, so I will definitively be checking this one out too.. Good quality animations and renders in the first one..

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes