3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Tried to play it but didn't finish it. I really liked the girls in the first game but they aren't really doing it for me in this game. You might want to speed up the transitions in future releases, right now it's really annoying. I think I would've prefered if the dev finished altered destiny first, before starting this one.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Why not just finish Altered Destiny first. That game was better than FILF

Because Steam don't likes Altered Destiny for it's content. That's why it can't be published there and ICC Creations wanted his Games being on Steam for more Money Incomes. FILF hadn't a Problem on Steam, so making FILF 2 instead makes sense.

Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023
Because Steam don't likes Altered Destiny for it's content. That's why it can't be published there and ICC Creations wanted his Games being on Steam for more Money Incomes. FILF hadn't a Problem on Steam, so making FILF 2 instead makes sense.
dev already said hes focusing on AD, due to the fact that its his passion project

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
dev already said hes focusing on AD, due to the fact that its his passion project
And why are you quoting me? Again, FILF 2 will be the MAIN Focus since the Developer can publish it on Steam. So it would get quicker Updates. Altered Destiny won't get abandoned, but the Developer Progress will be much slower since AD CAN'T be published on Steam. Steam saw the content it has and said "Nope, we don't support it. When the Game is done it can't be published on Steam."

Read my Posts before making comments. I already wrote that AD isn't abandoned but the Updates will be much slower since FILF is the Money Maker.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
700 unique scene images
Maybe I should wait until it's 7000 or 70000.
It looks short and hard to triger the scenes.
Not to mention the relationship is still in development and in future updates.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes