3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

John Dane

May 21, 2018
Yes it could be better, but no one is forcing you to play the game. We have here the first release.

Iccreations is one of the best developers over the past years. Delivers the Updates as he says.

This game has great potential and i like the story so far.

Good Job.
You are right no one is forcing anyone to play the game. But it could be better part is what matters here. People are left disappointed and is taking frustration in this thread. The trust in dev is gone, maybe he is trying to milk his loyal followers and thought he could get away with producing bad quality product. Hey look at ICSTOR dev of milf city and SerialNumberComics dev of Jen's Dilemma.
The game has potential if it goes anything like the FILF but first impression is terrible. By looking at images, there are no good lighting, bad background. Gotta wait to see what is his long term plan is. Is he gonna improve in long run or just gonna pop low quality assets which might be easier and quicker. He is skilled so that's not the problem here we know that. I can only assume his intention here. As a fan of FILF, I have the right to say I am disappointed and expected better. If you like this good on you I won't force my opinion or tell you to dislike this game. But hope you understand where many people's disappointment comes from.

Michael Freund

Jul 11, 2017
You are right no one is forcing anyone to play the game. But it could be better part is what matters here. People are left disappointed and is taking frustration in this thread. The trust in dev is gone, maybe he is trying to milk his loyal followers and thought he could get away with producing bad quality product. Hey look at ICSTOR dev of milf city and SerialNumberComics dev of Jen's Dilemma.
The game has potential if it goes anything like the FILF but first impression is terrible. By looking at images, there are no good lighting, bad background. Gotta wait to see what is his long term plan is. Is he gonna improve in long run or just gonna pop low quality assets which might be easier and quicker. He is skilled so that's not the problem here we know that. I can only assume his intention here. As a fan of FILF, I have the right to say I am disappointed and expected better. If you like this good on you I won't force my opinion or tell you to dislike this game. But hope you understand where many people's disappointment comes from.
Yes i understand that. And nobody can say something about constructive critic, but most of the comments are not constructive.

Yeah icstor is a Good example, but in my opinion you can't combine both creators here. Iccreations delivered in the past years very good games and was transparent to his supporters about Updates, circumstances in development and so on. Icstor was lying again and again about the Status of his game.

Everybody can like this game here or Not, but please be constructive and respectful in your comments. That's all i wanted to say.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Where the fuck is the garage? I've checked every possible room and it doesn't seem to exist.

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
What is the connection between FILF 1 and 2, because the preview images show a completely different MC, people generally don't like that in sequels, be it games, books, or shows.
I just finished the first game and made the final two choices...
I am downloading F.I.L.F. 2 so I have to be wrong, due to my ignorance, and assume that I think it will be like the NLT Media games (Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order) where they are sequels and connected to each other, but with a different protagonist.

Noe174

Dec 22, 2022
Well, I tried the game and I already have my verdict.

The positive.

There is an important quality improvement in multiple details and it must be recognized, but.....

The Negative.

Let it be called F.I.L.F. 2, it doesn't make any sense.

It is not a continuation of F.I.L.F. We find ourselves with a totally new story and different characters that have nothing to do with the original story and that is the problem.

Personally, the protagonists of F.I.L.F. I really liked them not only aesthetically but also their personality and plot.

You find here a new family that does not arouse any interest in me in any way, but the worst thing is that their constant stupid smiles out of context only cause me rejection.

This makes me sad because the author shows that he has the potential to make a good project but he has made a mistake here.

I cannot empathize with this story and I do not like it, in a F.I.L.F. 2 You hope to return to Melisa and all the others who gave us such good times, but it won't be like that, a shame.

I respect people who might like it, but I can't join this project.

Greetings

Reactions: Anthraks

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
how did we get from amazing renders in first part to this awful crap?
Even the first game had some weird, exaggerated uncanny looking expressions, looks like ICCreations turned it up to 11.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes