3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Love your work dude, but you've linked to the first game not the sequel.
I had both sitting next to each other and clicked the wrong ones. Give me a few and will update to point to the right link/s.

EDIT: correct game is now with the right links :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Stumpyjack

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FILF2-0.01b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
When should the new parts come out?
Won't be for a good while, Altered Destiny is the game the dev ejoys more and enjoys more to work on and are going full ahead with it and this game didn't really get on well as the first one did for most folks.

Could be a while. Heard the Dev is focusing on their other game Altered Destiny for a while. Not that I mind, the start of this one was quite visually rough to say the least. :cry:
Yes, they enjoy AD and working on it more, it's there passion project so to speak, just FILF 1 at the time was the bigger money maker.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Nevertheless , the blowjob was good.
I like a somewhat alternative drawing style.
Come on dev , keep it up!

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Is this game or Altered Destiny on hold since the dev has 2 games going on?
Dev is still working on Altered Destiny, and v0.07c of that was released/leaked about two weeks ago. doesn't seem to mention F.I.L.F.2 since it was last updated/released back in October, but does have very recent posts about Altered Destiny v0.08. I'm not a supporter myself, so I don't know if they've mentioned anything more in-depth about the fate of F.I.L.F.2, but it does seem to have been put on the backburner for now.

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
Dev is still working on Altered Destiny, and v0.07c of that was released/leaked about two weeks ago. doesn't seem to mention F.I.L.F.2 since it was last updated/released back in October, but does have very recent posts about Altered Destiny v0.08. I'm not a supporter myself, so I don't know if they've mentioned anything more in-depth about the fate of F.I.L.F.2, but it does seem to have been put on the backburner for now.
Why the fuck did he even release the filf 2 for? he should have waited til the Altered Destiny was finished

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes