Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Quote from Walkthrough: "Go to Sam’s room, and choose (Notice Sam’s Bedroom Key). [Unlock Sam event #2 & Sam progress #5]"
I see now. That statement was not in the v 0.10 walkthrough. I found it when going to sleep after the living room [Unlock Sam event#7 & Sam progress #5]. Then going to Sam's bedroom to see by chance if I would see (Notice Sam’s Bedroom Key). If that doesn't beat all I do not know what does.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
This game is no longer continue,right?He's working on another game.
Who's gonna buy another game from him if he doesn't care about his work..

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
This game is no longer continue,right?He's working on another game.
Who's gonna buy another game from him if he doesn't care about his work..
He works for another project for now so he releases an update the other project then this then the other again repeating

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
That brunette looks like she's a little bit "special".
Lol, why'd you have to say that?

First time I'm hearing about this new game though. I guess just looking at those images my initial thoughts are that I like those characters better than the girls in FILF, at least looks wise. Not a clear look at her face in that image, but I think I will like that redhead a lot. "Special" girl is a little cutie too.

It does sound like the development cycle for that game might be pretty lengthy though.

Vadasza

Dec 17, 2018
I don't know if anyone else is having this error, but when I get the cake recipe from aunt the game gives an error message and the only options I get are close or rollback, and none work

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I don't know if anyone else is having this error, but when I get the cake recipe from aunt the game gives an error message and the only options I get are close or rollback, and none work
heres my save you can go from there

Vadasza

Dec 17, 2018
heres my save you can go from there
Thanks, I actually managed to solve it or bypass it depends on how you want to look at it, pretty much what I did is get the scene until she hands the recipe to you when she has the recipe card in her hand, if you don't continue you can read the recipe just like that. Just took note of it and backed the scene until I was out. It seems your aunt handing out the recipe isn't needed to trigger, you can just make the cake batter for mom either by luck or finding out the recipe in some other way.

Here is the recipe for mom's cake batter:
1 milk
2 eggs
3 chocolate sprinkles
1 colorful sprinkle
Stir 4 times

Unless the trigger or the recipe is changed just following that, regardless if you ask your aunt for it or not, will work.

For anyone wondering skipping the "aunt hands the recipe card to you and having it in your inventory" didn't cause any issues at all, managed to get to the end of every character, for this version (0.11c)

Reactions: ederius and koy242

slowride454

Sep 13, 2018
I found a bug in .11 I can't hide in Aunt's car. If I go into the house and talk she gets the phone call. So I don't go into the house and go to the garage and open the car door. That's as far as I get.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes