reb8

Jun 1, 2018
Am i the only one who has the problem of Jackie never going upstairs? What am I supposed to do? What triggers it? Walkthrough ain't helping...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Am i the only one who has the problem of Jackie never going upstairs? What am I supposed to do? What triggers it? Walkthrough ain't helping...
You got to talk to her first.

RZoro95

Jun 26, 2018
Someone can help me? After downloaded last version with patch, i use old saves but seems that patch doesn t work anymore. Someone else have the same problem? How to restore the patch? thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What does the Incest Patch do?
LOL, really LOL.

But for the sake of it here goes.

It adds relation to some of the women so they are related to MC = incest.
Land lady to mom.
Roommate to sister.
Friends to aunt and cousin.

Reactions: Ron

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Discord News

Hey everyone, It's been a while since I've made a progress update. I've been hard at work on "AD" scene content. The school, which is an important hub for a lot of main characters, is fully completed. I plan on doing more scene creation streams rather soon. It's more of trying to get to a point where I can publicly work on stuff that ISN'T "spoilery". Also... here is a simple custom image of Melissa/Naomi that I made the other day. Enjoy.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
So, it seems I'm missing 1 scene on MC's computer under "Events". I'm missing the last one of Sam. Help?

Onaznamj

Jul 28, 2018
Please help... I am supposed to tell sam about grinding Jackie but its not available.. please note i am just following the pdf guide..

TIA

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Please help... I am supposed to tell sam about grinding Jackie but its not available.. please note i am just following the pdf guide..

TIA
I had the same problem but this dialogue isn't in game...continue to play don't worry

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
Discord News

Hey everyone, It's been a while since I've made a progress update. I've been hard at work on "AD" scene content. The school, which is an important hub for a lot of main characters, is fully completed. I plan on doing more scene creation streams rather soon. It's more of trying to get to a point where I can publicly work on stuff that ISN'T "spoilery". Also... here is a simple custom image of Melissa/Naomi that I made the other day. Enjoy.

I want the update on Melissa :cry:

ICCreations why did you stop ? why ? :cry:

Reactions: Ara-sH

Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018
I need your help, I'm stuck
I followed the official walkthrough, and I think I did not miss anything, but I'm stuck with Major Diane.
I go to the City Hall, and speak with Diane. But i can't Unlock Diane event #3 & Diane progress #4
She says to come back tomorrow every day!
I forgot something?
What is the lock?

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
I need your help, I'm stuck
I followed the official walkthrough, and I think I did not miss anything, but I'm stuck with Major Diane.
I go to the City Hall, and speak with Diane. But i can't Unlock Diane event #3 & Diane progress #4
She says to come back tomorrow every day!
I forgot something?
What is the lock?
Do not stick to any single woman or task. The beauty of the game is you need to carry all simultaneously. You must have less progress with Aunt. Increase it so that bigger events can come across together

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017

TIA
Keep progressing in game and keep returning to the pool telling stories. Grinding Jackie seems no specific significance in recent updates. It is just of the stories and it will come up once you would discover Bloody Rose wine while talking to Mom in Living room and able to earn it from Jackie in night club next day.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Sooo...this is a question after I "fully" completed 0.11b and looked around just for a bit in 0.11c, but why exactly is this called a "full release"? As far as I could tell, there's nothing in the progress tab and any of the scenes that I could think of that weren't completed still aren't at the moment. So is it just called a full release for the sake of it? Sorry if this was answered somewhere in the last 5-10 pages.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Sooo...this is a question after I "fully" completed 0.11b and looked around just for a bit in 0.11c, but why exactly is this called a "full release"? As far as I could tell, there's nothing in the progress tab and any of the scenes that I could think of that weren't completed still aren't at the moment. So is it just called a full release for the sake of it? Sorry if this was answered somewhere in the last 5-10 pages.
0.11c is a bugfix of 0.11b. It's the full release of 0.11.

Reactions: Oshitari Azumi
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes