Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Started the game over as its been a while since I played the game. Kicked the sisters boyfriend out and kissed her in the living room at night. According to the guide I should be able to bake with the mother but I cannot get it to trigger in the morning. Any clues on what I need t do please.

May 14, 2018
Full release?
It says in multiple areas, that certain events won't be available until later releases.
Does this make sense?

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
What is full release then supposed to mean?
Usually full release in the gaming world means when the game has left both alpha and beta testing and is actually done.
I would rephrase it if I was you.
Yeah I understand the confusion. It's meant for full access to all patron tiers that have access to it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Been using the guide but it seems to be messed up.

Got to the part where I am supposed to tell sam about grinding Jackie but its not available. I then used the search on here and someone posted about revealing a bloody mary or something.

I'm also missing event 5 for Sam and event 3 for Jackie. And I cannot do the join them in the showers at the gym as it says Sam is not up for it. What is it I need to do?

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Dev is such a tease...its like getting stranded in a desert without water...but the strange thing about it is..That the thirst i have is not for water its for Melissa...

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Have enjoyed the game and haven't had many issues, but when I submit Courtney's photo to the HHS site it locks up. Any help would be appreciated.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ICCreations
Walkthrough is out of date or just wrong for the 2nd day events (it may be the 3rd day).
Can not open Sam's room at the time the walkthrough says to do so it is always locked.

These 3 events will not work. (The un-bold ones work as they should.)
➢ Go home and use your laptop, the HHS icon available. Submit her photo.
➢ Forward time once.
➢ Go home, and check Sam's room. [Unlock Sam's event #3 & Sam progress #6 & Fantasize about Sam]
➢ Go to the Strip club, and go into the VIP and choose Feed her. [Unlock Sally Mae event #3 & Sally Mae progress #3]
➢ Check the stripper, tip $20 then again tip $20. [Unlock Jackie & Jackie event #1 & Jackie progress #1]
➢ Go home, and go to Sam's bedroom. ➢ Check Sam, and play with her tits. [Unlock get a blowjob]
➢ Go back to her bedroom and check her phone. Check the images, and mail it to yourself. Check the camsite, and remember the name you see. [Unlock Sam event #4 & Sam progress #7 & photo #2 & Camsite app]

➢ Go to sleep.
➢ Check your phone, you have a message from Sally Mae and Naomi

Blackmail tag added. FILF 2019-08-08 15-06-30-31.jpg

Last edited:

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
Am i the only one who has the problem of Jackie never going upstairs? What am I supposed to do? What triggers it? Walkthrough ain't helping...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Am i the only one who has the problem of Jackie never going upstairs? What am I supposed to do? What triggers it? Walkthrough ain't helping...
You got to talk to her first.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes