Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
I looked at the photo in Sam's safe but there is no Icon on my laptop allowing me to upload it plus I see no secret pictures so far any ideas why??The photo is not even in my inventory

Sep 21, 2017
something is bound to give...FILF could have less resources/time/thus lessening quality renders and story/then rushed story ending/ then to/or possible abandonment

its just my opinion though...any changes no matter how minute incites my pessimistic, negative and paranoid side all in one...

Reactions: Mr. Orange

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
something is bound to give...FILF could have less resources/time/thus lessening quality renders and story/then rushed story ending/ then to/or possible abandonment

its just my opinion though...any changes no matter how minute incites my pessimistic, negative and paranoid side all in one...
ICCreations has already told us what's going to give - he's going to alternate developing the 2 games. He just updated FILF, so now he's going to work on the first release of Altered Destiny, then back to the next release of FILF.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Any info or teaser of Altered Destiny? It's weird to take a break with 100% successfuly game and start doing other one...

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Quote from Walkthrough: "Go to Sam’s room, and choose (Notice Sam’s Bedroom Key). [Unlock Sam event #2 & Sam progress #5]"
I am in her room and do not see (Notice Sam’s Bedroom Key). When does this happen? Any time during game? Or at a specific tome.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes