Oct 21, 2017
Go to the kitchen, and help Melissa baking. You need to add 1 milk, 2 egg, 1 sprinkles and 3 chocolate
then stir 4 times. [Unlock Melissa event #8 & Melissa progress #9] but Melissa not here? guys plz help me.

1568043052586.png

slowride454

Sep 13, 2018
Look back earlier in the forum bro
ok I'm missing something. I looked back through 364 pages. searched for car, seat, hide, etc... read everything a number of times. Went back the game a number of times. Sped through the week a number of times to land on monday again and still can't hide in the car. I tried morning and mid-day.

I'm using the .11 walkthrough

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Does anyone have the complete savegame of this version of the game or save that I have to do to unlock these two scenes?
Meet her in gym once and another time in that cloth shop you will unlock the rest two events. I have played it a long time ago i might be forgetting something. Its an straight forward game its easy you wont get lost. Just a bit of patience.

P.S. After you visit her in cloth shop visit her in the strip club then when you visit her in gym next visit her in strip club or cloth shop the strip club , gym then strip club. Maintain that once you visit her next directly visit her in the strip club before seeing her anywhere else otherwise the scenes wont unlock

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
how do i complete the mission with the spa objects. i keep having this problem since the beginnig
Collect all the objects scattered on the floor in the rooms and put them back in their place in the main room

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
Sadly, ICCreations started a new adventure again. When unfinished old adventure. At FILF, my mother's story is still unfinished. I look forward to seeing a beautiful ending. ICCreations and Icstor are disappointing.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sadly, ICCreations started a new adventure again. When unfinished old adventure. At FILF, my mother's story is still unfinished. I look forward to seeing a beautiful ending. ICCreations and Icstor are disappointing.
To ICCreations and ICSTOR you can add INCETON:)
Still better to work on 2 games than completely disappear.

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
If money was the factor, I would have continued with FILF. I just want a creative break to work on another game for a single 0.1 update. One that I have to create by myself from the ground up. Something that takes WAY more resources than anything I've ever done before. I believe it's gonna be something a bit special and I'm excited to get done. I'm spending at least 12 hours a day working on it. A lot of extra work creating everything from the ground up. If I was lazy, I would never have made this temporary switch heh.
FILF will continue as soon as AD 0.1 is out. I've made plenty of progress posts and streams that display what I've been doing.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
If money was the factor, I would have continued with FILF. I just want a creative break to work on another game for a single 0.1 update. One that I have to create by myself from the ground up. Something that takes WAY more resources than anything I've ever done before. I believe it's gonna be something a bit special and I'm excited to get done. I'm spending at least 12 hours a day working on it. A lot of extra work creating everything from the ground up. If I was lazy, I would never have made this temporary switch heh.
FILF will continue as soon as AD 0.1 is out. I've made plenty of progress posts and streams that display what I've been doing.
from the beginning it was necessary to finish with IC in Paradise
and then start a new game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DonJohn

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
from the beginning it was necessary to finish with IC in Paradise
and then start a new game
No it was not. Due to guideline changes with patreon, I was forced to abandon it. Paired with the hatred with RPG Maker, I decided it was best to move on to learn ren'py and work on something new. I would have shot myself in the foot otherwise. And not, IC in Paradise would not have transfered over well into Ren'py. The game was rpg maker built in mind.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes